Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Inositol (myo-inositol)

View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2014, 10:22 AM
GotAnxiety
Going to war

Here's a link to three pub med studies about inositol

https://sites.google.com/site/miscar...lin-resistance

It lowers insulin glucose diastolic blood pressure and serum triglycerides.

I brought a few containers, It does have some interesting effects its pretty much side effect free, I've even tried super dosing it, It did kind of make me a bit hypo-manic where I was running around singing and dancing at 4x 18gram dosage, But even the lower doses can do that, Its interesting to say the least just because it can lower diastolic blood pressure and potentially can be good for heart health.

It might be good to stack with a low dose SSRI to minimize side effects from the SSRI.

I did kind of notice cramps in my arms although, I don't know if that related to inositol.

In the study it said it lowers diastolic BP by 11% with only 4 grams that is much lower then the dosages used to treat OCD.

~~I just wanna see the people I used to love and hug them all. Its the memories that heal you.

~~The best lesson learned in life are what is not taught they are learned.

~~We used to think the world was flat, Now we think its round, But are thinking is still flat, It needs to be round, So really are reality hasn't changed.

~~The difference between the known and the unknown, Is a half cup of fullness or, A empty cup of fullness, The difference in faith of believing and not believing,

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome