Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - BuSpar (buspirone)

View Single Post
post #48 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2011, 05:29 AM
nito
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry1685 View Post
My quick review of Buspar:

I am currently on 10mg of buspar x3 a day.

Initially at first I had dizziness and vomiting so I decided to break the 10mg pills to 5mg and take x6 a day. Worked like a charm, also an empty stomach helped avoid side effects.

So down the to experience. I am on day 10 of Buspar and I am extremely happy with the results. I had really bad anxiety on day 4 or 5 and it was horrible, I was about to quit buspar, Thank God!!! I didn't quit and came through it because now I have almost zero anxiety, I would almost compare this to a benzo working efficiently. I still have more months to go to reap benefits. So excited to finally find my one and only anti anxiety med.

I would give this med about 3.5/5 stars because I still have worry-related thoughts, It just gets rid of physical anxiety.
wow lucky you. i took 10 mg yesyerday, felt so dizzy. Today i have not taken anything yet, but i feel my anxiety is much higher than usuall. Does it increase anxiety before it works, and how long should i expect this to last? Btw doesen't it produce more side effects if you take it on an empty stomach?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome