Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Maybe its genetics?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-13-2011, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
Bido
Sad bidoof is sad

Maybe its genetics?

I talk a lot with my mother,she is my best friend,besides my brother,and we are very similar in many things.In fact,my dad often says that the 3 of us are not mother and sons,but brothers.Theres a photo of her when she was a kid,and looked a lot like me(not so much with my twin brother).Some people think we 3 are very similar in appearance.And,she already told us that used to be very shy,specially in when teen.

She was very beautiful when young,the perfect body,hair,face,skin,beautiful.But,she was very shy,and like she said,she didnt enjoy her teenage years.She said that she didnt talk to others in class,and one time,some people call her to go to the movies,but she said that her mother wont let herut actually,her mother(my grandma)was saying to her go,have fun.
My mother says all the time that my brother and I are beautiful,smart and all, and that she regrets not enjoying her life as a teen,just staying home,and that we need to enjoy our lifes.But she said that we dont need to get friends,only talk to people,but unlike her,I want friends.

But she was beautiful and straight,Im not ugly,but not so good looking and very insecure about my sexuality(Aways wanted to be a girl,and fell atracted by males)so,its even harder for me,and for my brother,he is transexual,and come out to my parents some weeks ago.

So,maybe SA/shyness is genetic?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome