Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Overcoming Social Anxiety: Step By Step Audio Program

View Single Post
post #33 of (permalink) Old 03-24-2011, 07:47 PM
bluepelican
SAS Member

Iíve been dealing with SA for as long as I can remember. Iíve been to a several therapists and read numerous books, but I never felt like anyone really ever understood what I was going through until I discovered this therapy program. After hearing Dr. Richards talk about his struggles with SA, all I could think was, ďfinally, someone who gets it!Ē

I honestly didnít seem to be making any progress at first, and I just about gave up on the program altogether on several occasions. I would stop and then restart it several months later. Even now, after using the program for over a year, Iíve only progressed to the week 12 session. However, I have never been more optimistic about overcoming SA.

In just the last few months, Iíve seen major improvements. Iíve been doing things that I never would have been able to do a year or even six months ago. The key is to just be persistent and stick with it. It takes time. The sessions really do build on each other as I find that certain readings or lessons wonít really click until several weeks or even months later.

At times, progress still seems painfully slow and itís frustrating that there are certain things for which Iím still not quite ready. But, seeing how far Iíve come over the last few months, I know it will only be a matter of time.

I really can't recommend this program enough. I think anyone who really puts the time into it will see results. I wish I would have discovered it ten years ago, but itís better late than never.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome