Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Annoying kid, I want to grab him by the throat
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 11:37 AM
PickleNose
User Requested Permanent Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ununderstood View Post

I am still pissed off, I have a very short temper and I don't like it when people touch me and even less hit me. I didn't say anything more cause the girl is very nice and well me being 6feet 210lbs against a 4feet or so 7-8 year old doesn't look to good. If he does this again, what do you guys think I should do?
Don't wait for him to do it again. Go and have a talk with his parents. Don't be mean. Don't act like you're angry. Just be nice and explain what happened and explain to them that you're not trying to be a jerk but you can't have their kid punching and kicking you while you're trying to do your job.

He's just a kid. 8 years old. You may not have done the same things as he does when you were 8 but you probably weren't a perfect angel either, right? He's barely out of kindergarten.

Do not lay a finger on him whatever you do. You don't have any idea what you're in for if you hit an 8 year old kid.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome