X

Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Recovery > Triumphs Over Social Anxiety

Old 06-13-2009, 08:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

Talking went shopping at the mall

I don't go to the mall much but today I did so I could do some shopping. When I first walked into the main area of the mall I felt self-concious. After that I pretty much felt confident.

There were these stands where people sell stuff you can't find in the other stores. I guess they travel from other states and countries. This guy caught our attention. He was selling this womens nail product-that buff and shine "Seacret" for nails. It was amazing. He did my mom's nails and they went from dull to shiny naturally--no chemicals. No I'm not lol!

Anyhow, I was a little shy talking with him. He was kind of tall at least six feet and had an accent which I liked-Israeli or something, he said he was from Israel. Attractive but he was shy. But I opened up some and smiled and normally I'd go off in a corner and let my mom do all the talking. Anyway he sold us the product cheaper than what it was supposed to be which was ridiculous anyway.

We all started guessing each others ages. he thought I was 24 or 25. I thought he was 24-25 He said he was 28. He thought my mom was like 52...but she is 62.

It was fun. I almost wanted to go back up there and pass by just to see him...

My nails look better so maybe I'll stop biting them.

I had almost no anxiety the whole time at the mall which was almost four hours.

I got all the shirts I wanted and spent quite a bit.
Well, that was my day!
"A simple man believes everything he hears; a clever man understands the need for proof." Proverbs 14:15-The New English Bible
'O the depth of God's richness and wisdom and knowledge! How unsearchable his judgements are and past tracing out his ways are!'-Romans 11:33
Anxiety75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:19 AM   #2 (permalink)

Congrats, it;s great when you go out and have no anxiety, isn't it!?
That Seacret stuff i have it too, havent used it in a while though.
monkeymagic86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 05:17 AM   #3 (permalink)

Hey that's cool I've also been going to the shopping centre a lot lately. Really nothing to it is there ^_^
Phibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:39 AM   #4 (permalink)

haha I know exactly what you are talking about Anxiety75! I got those nail things done too because I bite my nails. I always get the agressive sellers though.

Anyway I am glad you had a great time at the mall. I know during the summer it can get really crowded and nerve-wrecking.
Hellosunshine is offline   Reply With Quote