Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

got 8 hours of sleep!

976 views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Ash09 
#1 ·
lol i know this isn't really s/a related but s/a makes me depressed at night which makes me not able to fall asleep until 5 hours later lol, and what i need most right now is sleep!

#3 ·
I can appreciate prolonged sleep, as I suffer from chronic insomnia. Can't get the dang noggin to shut up! Congrats!

#4 ·
Haha, nice! Them sleeps is important! I feel that I am less able to deal with my anxiety when I'm tired. I would try to keep that up and make 7-8 your usual routine. Congrats! :)

#5 ·
It's SA related. SA and depression (and worry) go hand in hand.

At my worst, I would be up all night worrying. I had to have medication to help me sleep.
I remember the first night I slept without them. It's a triumph! :boogie :boogie :boogie

#6 ·
that's great! everything is much easier to deal with when you've had decent sleep, it really does make a huge difference.

#8 ·
That's great news! I use to have a hard time falling asleep, I could never get my mind to shut up so I'd listen to the radio to keep my mind occupied while I tried to fall asleep and that didn't really work. What really helped me was reading the bible and thinking about what I read. It's not a lot I read, maybe a passage or two, but if I'm having trouble falling asleep that really helps to quiet my mind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.