Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

SAS Twitter Directory

12K views 174 replies 149 participants last post by  LydeaCharlotteGirl 
#1 ·
Hi all, anyone uses twitter, feel free to add me. Link in my signature. :) And post your twitter here too!

#8 ·
I just followed everybody - mine is stupid - just follow a couple tv shows and fans of those shows, but would love to follow more & be followed, esp. people on here who are so cool and sweet, and understand about being sensitive to all these social requirements these days, sheesh! (feel free to ignore me or drop me if I'm too ridiculous with the tv stuff - I'd understand!)

Oh I'm @GailConn2

#15 ·
I've been away and think my account lost a bunch of follows. I'll add everybody again :) I'm an INFJ if anybody's interested in Briggs Meyers (and I follow a couple tv shows but will try to not do many posts as I know that can be annoying). Maybe I'll look for some good quotes about the advantages (or at least good qualities) of being shy and quiet.

Hope everybody's having a good experience with Twitter! Seems a bit less daunting than Facebook to me, so far.

Oh I'm @GailConn2 - live in Deep South, USA, but don't reflect the typical politics or religious leanings that you'd expect. Just an outlier, in every possible way.

#167 ·
I'm also an INFJ :)

I've been away and think my account lost a bunch of follows. I'll add everybody again :) I'm an INFJ if anybody's interested in Briggs Meyers (and I follow a couple tv shows but will try to not do many posts as I know that can be annoying). Maybe I'll look for some good quotes about the advantages (or at least good qualities) of being shy and quiet.

Hope everybody's having a good experience with Twitter! Seems a bit less daunting than Facebook to me, so far.

I'm also an INFJ and my user is WoWguidery and the name I use is FL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.