Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

SAS Skype Directory

94K views 1K replies 950 participants last post by  A Summer In Texas 
#1 ·
I just got Skype...anyone want to chat?

#73 ·
If I can get my skype up and running again (I think the phone has busted, probably through lack of use...!), I might be up for this.

Some days I can be quite chatty on the phone, while at other times the very opposite, so it would be pot luck what you'd get! I suppose if conversation failed, we could just resort to me reading out various words, so that all the non-UKers can laugh at my British accent and pronunciations.

#81 ·
If I can get my skype up and running again (I think the phone has busted, probably through lack of use...!), I might be up for this.

Some days I can be quite chatty on the phone, while at other times the very opposite, so it would be pot luck what you'd get! I suppose if conversation failed, we could just resort to me reading out various words, so that all the non-UKers can laugh at my British accent and pronunciations.
Embrace the Britishness :b I think I sound pretty plain and accentless most of the time, but as soon as I play my voice back to myself I'm practically aristocracy. Bah, at least our trans-atlantic cousins get a kick out of it though I guess, we'll just have to make do (or temporary adopt thick scouse / brummie accents, either will do ;))

For anyone interested in adding me my user is 'paranoidandroid99', I'll try to start using it more if I actually get some adds. :b And hopefully this will be good exposure therapy for us - oh and some half decent conversation wouldn't be a bad thing either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.