Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

SAS MSN Messenger Directory

52K views 876 replies 700 participants last post by  andy2791 
#1 ·
Though I've seen quite a few people with MSNM buttons attached to thier posts, I'm not sure how accepting they'd be to me just talking to them if they don't already know me.

So this thread is for MSN Messenger users who are ready and willing the meet new SAS users online.

As for me I'm: jwankiewicz@shaw.ca

And if you put me onto your contacts list, you'll be entered to win a Mystery Prize! Oh, oh, what could it be :huh :huh
(no purchase necessary, must be legal typing age)

#39 ·
quietgirl0416 said:
I don't mind people messaging me sometimes. I'm boring and have nothing to talk about, but if your into that kind of thing go for it.
Same with me lol... I hate it when people message me after finding my details in for example the member directory or wherever, wanting to chat & complain when I dont talk enough. I'm like you messaged me, you ask the questions or whatever... I dont know you lol... uh sorry(?) *shrug*

Oh yeah I am isla_scott@hotmail.com :)

#42 ·
lynverryt@msn.com
codeylee2001@yahoo.com.au
lynverryt@hotmail.com

I don't mind if people send me a message or add me to their messenger. Had someone do that last week. They added me and when I came online they asked me who I was, So I told then I didn't know as she was the one who added my details to her msn messenger.

#51 ·
Y!: tfs_493_sparky
MSN: anxiousairman
AIM: Sparky493rd

Why choose one when you can have them all?

I would recommend using Trillian. It is a free program that integrates ICQ/Y!/MSN/AOL/IRC allinto one feature. very simple!

Get it from download.com:
http://www.download.com/Trillian/3000-2150_4-10367846.html?tag=lst-0-1

Feel free to gimme a hollar! I'd love to shoot the breeze, er be a shoulder ta cry on. :hug
Whatever ya want...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.