Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

SAS ICQ Directory

1K views 16 replies 17 participants last post by  Schmetterling 
#1 ·
Icq is old-school and that makes it sweet ;) So let's share those digits!

Mine's 1275164

#2 ·

Your number has less digits than mine, which makes you better. :( I take solace in having fewer unique digits though, thanks to the repeats.

#4 ·
haha...yeah...its in high use

I'm uzzualy on,
don't be shy!...nah...fel free to be shy, but don't be afraid to say hello...
(I gotta come back to these posts and add some myself...but right now I gotsta be getting to class)

#11 ·
Hi all I still have an icq from way back then but I've never used it. Here it is 52087424

#17 ·

I already had an unpleasant experience chatting with strangers, so for now I'm being more careful.

* Please before you add me, I ask you kindly to read my whole SAS profile, specially the Turn Offs part. Thanks in advance!

* Only people around my age 27 to 38 and send some message (at least saying you're a SAS member).

Bear in mind that I'm not daily/often online (can't promise to chat every day with my contacts) ...and due to my psychological issues, as well as my current life situation, I'm emotionally unstable and often gloomy. One day I'm totally chatty and can have 3 hours convos, but other days I don't even want to say hello.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.