SAS AIM Directory

29K views 547 replies 470 participants last post by  Whatev 
#1 ·
Please holla at me.

AIM: outsidereap

#57 ·
22/m/college/TN looking for someone to talk w/ about anxiety

Hello everybody!

I'm a 22 yr old guy going to Middle Tennessee State University looking for someone like me to talk to on a regular basis that also has social anxiety. I have a few good friends that I've tried to talk to in the past but unless you deal with it personally it can be hard to understand. I'm really an anxious person when I have to talk to people in pretty much any social setting or even other the phone... I used to be a successful computer salesmen for Gateway then the social anxiety hit when my store closed down and I was unable to practice dealing with anxiety on a daily basis. SA effects my quality of life and tho I've done alot of research and tried many things I believe having a mutual support partner would benefit myself and someone else. A little about me... I'm a Computer Information Systems major at MTSU and I'll be graduating soon (I sit in class with a constant fear that the teacher is going to call on me, so bad I cant focus on the lesson alot of times... not a good way to wrap up college). Other than the SA factor, I'm your usual college guy, I party, workout, play computer games, and I go to Panama City for spring break like every other college person lol. If your interested in having a good friend to talk to that shares the same problems you do, and making progress to rid social anxiety, please contact me! I'm super friendly and love to meet new people. Have a great day!

my AIM is "Haussx82"
and my email is "ThaHauss@Gmail.com"

#58 ·
*poof*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.