Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Recovery > Treatment Reviews > Supplements

Like Tree24 Liked Posts

Old 11-30-2013, 05:06 AM   #861 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan View Post
^ yep its a once a week tool

Any more and tolerance will develop leading to abuse. But if you are proper you can take it once a week or so and feel great for one day a week
I find 2 days a week (Sat/Sun) is sustainable. I've done that for years with no issue. Anymore though and it would be an issue, going on the experiences i've had a couple of times over the years taking it more than that. Definitley lessons learned.

Everyone is different though with regards to dose and how many days it can be taken, but nobody should expect to be able to take it more than half the week, and probably not even that.

Rate this treatment:
Click the "Rate Thread" link to the upper right of this post (login required).

Review this treatment:
Click the "Post Reply" button to the upper left of this post (login required).

Old 11-30-2013, 05:15 AM   #862 (permalink)

^ agreed under the right circumstances you can do it 2 times a week.

I have decided To only have it when I'll be doing stuff I dont want to And need that extra boost
Old 12-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #863 (permalink)

Just used Phenibut again after 8 days today, definately can confirm, this supplement is very very useful, when it is limited to once a week.

when i first started i didnt feel anything,
Zeeshan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:51 PM   #864 (permalink)

Default careful

I've been researching phenibut. It can have some nasty side effects. Things that I woldn't wish on my worst enemy. Look at the last review on this page - http://www.phenibut.org/reviews/
jk1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #865 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk1985 View Post
I've been researching phenibut. It can have some nasty side effects. Things that I woldn't wish on my worst enemy. Look at the last review on this page - http://www.phenibut.org/reviews/
4 grams a day?
Old 12-02-2013, 03:26 PM   #866 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk1985 View Post
It does

Should be used very sparingly
Old 12-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #867 (permalink)

See, all the negative experiences are from idiots who didn't follow the WARNING on the freaking bottle it say to not go over 2000mg a day. Tet you have these pathetic anxious kids who feel so bad in their skin that cannot help but to abuse it EVERYDAY despite the fact it say you shouldn't go over 2000mg and no more then 3 days in a row.

But you keep having these idiots who take twice or 3 times as more sometime even 4 time and they do it every day, yes if you are going to be an idiot and not follow the warning on the bottle then expect nasty side effects.

You know the same would happen for pain killer or many other drugs/supplement if you took 4 time the dose, you'll end up in the ER.

Don't blame phenibut, blame your stupidness for thinking you could exceed the recommendation by 3 times and get away with it. This is why they still don't sell alcohol to minor because some idiot will always think hes too though and abuse the good stuff.

I personally don't even take it for anxiety anymore, I take it 3-4hours before bed to get a restful sleep, anywhere from 750g to 1500mg. Just took 1200mg today and I'm on my 3rd day, I wont be taking it for at least another 4.

It's not that you should be careful with phenibut, it's that you shouldn't be an idiot, not following the guideline and thinking it's going to be fine.

Kakumbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 07:59 AM   #868 (permalink)

Default phenibut works

It works but is addictive long term use esspecially im experimenting with it again because it has been working good taken during the day
knowledge1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:14 AM   #869 (permalink)

Where locally in rural arkansas can I get some phenibut?
timebombx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:03 PM   #870 (permalink)

I've been taking it every here and again for a little over a year and it has worked really well for me. I've never had any ill effects other than some weird paranoia/hallucination episode with my second dose. I take it in a stack with pramiracetam and choline. So far it has helped me 10x better than any of the useless crap I've been prescribed by doctors.
RelinquishedHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:58 PM   #871 (permalink)

Default Phenibut for job interview

I bought Phenibut about a month ago, I have both pills and the powder. At first I didn't take enough then I liked the way I felt and foolishly took too much and got violently ill.

I retain a lot of water/fluid on phenibut which is unpleasant but if it helps with anxiety then I can put up with it. I originally bought it to help calm me a little for a job interview. My body doesn't agree with it all that much and only being able to take it sporadically didn't interest me, I need something more constant for my anxiety as I can't take it anymore.

I had decided not to take phenibut ever again, was going to get rid of it but I got an email with the date and time for my interview (this Friday the 13th lol) I've been in a state of panic since reading the email and at first I thought stuff it I'll just suffer the panic attack, feeling sick and faint and the stress of not being able to tell anyone.

Now I'm considering taking it for the interview but it's in the morning and phenibut takes at least a couple of hours to kick in. I'm thinking of taking 500mg before I go to sleep on thursday night and then another 500mg or maybe 750mg a couple of hours before the interview. I know that's a high dose but it takes about 1.5g - 2g to work without making me puke.

Has anyone found a regime of phenibut for a job interview that works for them? I'm not expecting to get rid of the anxiety because that's mission impossible but just to take the edge off to avoid a full on panic attack.

If turning up to the interview drunk was a viable option I would do that lol. I would rather gouge my eyes out or get 100 lashings to my back than go through this interview.
DaydreamBeliever10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:44 AM   #872 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soot bag View Post
Thats it. Im done with phenibut. I was on here earlier ranting about how great it was, but I was still in the honeymoon phase. For someone like me with substance abuse issues, it started off as a god-send. The cravings were gone, the SA had subsided. But I cannot use something like this responsibly. I started out with using 4 grams in the morning, and redosing throughout the day in intervals of 500-100 mgs. Tolerance was an issue two days later, and at this point I take 10 grams in the morning, and intervals of 2 grams throughout the day. It happened quick, and the benefits are gone. I wake up at 4 in the morning with an extreme panic, I take my first dose, then 3 hours later I take another 2 grams, and I do this throughout the day. I am not social anxious anymore, but its like I don't care about anything anymore. I am to tired throughout the day. I have been falling asleep with the tv on at 7 at night, getting up to take more, just to get to sleep again. My life is slipping through my fingers. I have made a conciseness effort to taper off of it. So far so good. I took my ten grams, and an hour later took 1 gram, and I will sit still until the afternoon and take more. I am going to scale back every two days by one gram on the initial dose, and eventually cut back on the daily doses. I didn't heed any warnings about how addictive this stuff was. I figured it was cheep, effective, and available online... I figured I could just keep taking it. And It wouldn't be any worse than opiates or alcohol. It is starting to interfere with my personality and social interactions in a way I never though possible. At least I'm not homeless again, but the thoughts of leaving are creeping back. It is the only thing I am used to doing. Leaving when the situation gets bad. I know it's the phenibut and it will pass. Sorry about the ramble. I'm just venting.
I can definitely that phenibut has abuse potential. And once you get into the high doses, tolerance goes through the roof. I ran a business selling phenibut for a couple years and during that time I took about 2g/day and found it hugely beneficial. I pretty much quit cold turkey and I was fine. But I stall had several kilos of it laying around. So after not using it for about two years I started using it again but this time recreationally. Within a month I was up to 12 g a day. I tapered down over the next month without any trouble and I was fine.

I write this just to say that in my experience quitting isn't difficult. Do you have access to Valium or Klonopin or Valium. A long half-life benzo will really help make quitting as painless possible. I'm sorry to hear what a bad spot you're in, I think that you will have to find the best way for you to taper off of it.When I was up at 12 g/day, I was taking 6 g, twice a day. I immediately cut my dose in half and stabilized for about a week. Then I cut the dose by about one third per week. Once I got to 1 g twice a day I switched to 1.5 g once a day. Then each day I just dropped the dose by about 100 mg per day. I had quit within 2 weeks.

I do not have an addictive personality and I find it very easy to quit drugs, so my schedule may not work for you. But you definitely can quit stay strong, committed and keep it real.
istayhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 02:02 AM   #873 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaydreamBeliever10 View Post
I bought Phenibut about a month ago, I have both pills and the powder. At first I didn't take enough then I liked the way I felt and foolishly took too much and got violently ill.

I retain a lot of water/fluid on phenibut which is unpleasant but if it helps with anxiety then I can put up with it. I originally bought it to help calm me a little for a job interview. My body doesn't agree with it all that much and only being able to take it sporadically didn't interest me, I need something more constant for my anxiety as I can't take it anymore.

I had decided not to take phenibut ever again, was going to get rid of it but I got an email with the date and time for my interview (this Friday the 13th lol) I've been in a state of panic since reading the email and at first I thought stuff it I'll just suffer the panic attack, feeling sick and faint and the stress of not being able to tell anyone.

Now I'm considering taking it for the interview but it's in the morning and phenibut takes at least a couple of hours to kick in. I'm thinking of taking 500mg before I go to sleep on thursday night and then another 500mg or maybe 750mg a couple of hours before the interview. I know that's a high dose but it takes about 1.5g - 2g to work without making me puke.

Has anyone found a regime of phenibut for a job interview that works for them? I'm not expecting to get rid of the anxiety because that's mission impossible but just to take the edge off to avoid a full on panic attack.

If turning up to the interview drunk was a viable option I would do that lol. I would rather gouge my eyes out or get 100 lashings to my back than go through this interview.
I don't know how pure your batch is, but try to find the right dose BEFORE you have a job interview. Take 1 g and see what that does.

from there go up or down and find just the right dose.

Then take that dose about 2 hrs. before your job interview. Taking half the amount the night before then the other half 8 hours later won't do anything, worthless. Figure out the right dose and take it the morning of.

Also When I sold Phenibut I bought it extremely pure, Intermediary Pharmaceutical grade and it NEVER made me sick. It was an extremely fine powder. Every other brand of phenibut out there seems to be much coarser and it is cut with something. Brand name phenibut seems to only be between 50%-75% pure. Also I have NEVER gotten sick from pure phenibut, but the brand names will make me puke indefinitely. My advice, buy from a reputable chemical manufacturer, the price will be about a quarter of any brand name Phenibut out there, It will be chemically tested by a third party to guarantee purity, and you won't get sick. If you're gonna do it, do it right.
Old 12-10-2013, 02:14 AM   #874 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakumbus View Post
See, all the negative experiences are from idiots who didn't follow the WARNING on the freaking bottle it say to not go over 2000mg a day. Tet you have these pathetic anxious kids who feel so bad in their skin that cannot help but to abuse it EVERYDAY despite the fact it say you shouldn't go over 2000mg and no more then 3 days in a row.

But you keep having these idiots who take twice or 3 times as more sometime even 4 time and they do it every day, yes if you are going to be an idiot and not follow the warning on the bottle then expect nasty side effects.

You know the same would happen for pain killer or many other drugs/supplement if you took 4 time the dose, you'll end up in the ER.

Don't blame phenibut, blame your stupidness for thinking you could exceed the recommendation by 3 times and get away with it. This is why they still don't sell alcohol to minor because some idiot will always think hes too though and abuse the good stuff.

I personally don't even take it for anxiety anymore, I take it 3-4hours before bed to get a restful sleep, anywhere from 750g to 1500mg. Just took 1200mg today and I'm on my 3rd day, I wont be taking it for at least another 4.

It's not that you should be careful with phenibut, it's that you shouldn't be an idiot, not following the guideline and thinking it's going to be fine.
Don't be a ****. You clearly haven't even mastered basic grammar. Individuals have struggles for many different reasons. Others simply need more or less of the drug to feel the effects. There is also the issue of purity, Purity from one batch to another can vary by over 100%.

Thanks for revealing that you are an ignorant **** douche who visits the forum just to **** everyone's eyes who has to read your posts. You know that you would never talk to anyone like this in person.

You have a lot of growing up to do son. I'm sorry that your Mom didn't love you, or you got bullied in school or whatever the hell caused you to be such a waste of human at this time. I hope you eventually mature into someone who is capable of contributing to others and showing kindness and respect to to those around you.
Old 12-10-2013, 02:16 AM   #875 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timebombx View Post
Where locally in rural arkansas can I get some phenibut?
Nowhere but you can buy meth from your neighbor in the trailer.
Old 12-10-2013, 06:06 AM   #876 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by istayhome View Post
Don't be a ****. You clearly haven't even mastered basic grammar. Individuals have struggles for many different reasons. Others simply need more or less of the drug to feel the effects. There is also the issue of purity, Purity from one batch to another can vary by over 100%.

Thanks for revealing that you are an ignorant **** douche who visits the forum just to **** everyone's eyes who has to read your posts. You know that you would never talk to anyone like this in person.

You have a lot of growing up to do son. I'm sorry that your Mom didn't love you, or you got bullied in school or whatever the hell caused you to be such a waste of human at this time. I hope you eventually mature into someone who is capable of contributing to others and showing kindness and respect to to those around you.
I'm just speaking to truth but if you can't take it its your fault yup, you are very smart, clearly my mom hates me.

I have a feeling you are one of those people who abused phenibut.

Kakumbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:42 AM   #877 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by istayhome View Post

Dude, there is no reason to insult people.
Eimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:35 AM   #878 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by failoutboy View Post
I recently ordered phenibut from liftmode.com and have used it several times. Here is my review:

Some background info: I don't drink alcohol or use caffeine and I am usually very sensitive to chemical substances of any kind. Most any drug has an effect on me. I am currently only taking an SSRI and Wellbutrin as my meds for social anxiety.

The first time I used phenibut, I took 1000 mg in the morning on an empty stomach. I waited to feel something, but I could not be certain I felt anything at all until 12 hours later, when my head became very heavy and I became sleepy. The next day, around noon, I started feeling something like a hangover. I also became very anxious. This lasted until the evening. The next day I was fine.

I decided I had taken too high a dose the first time, so a week later, I took 500 mg in the morning on an empty stomach. Again, I waited, but I did not feel any noticeable effect. Around 12 hours later, I felt a little sleepy; not as much as last time, but definitely caused by the phenibut. The next day around 10:00 in the morning I began feeling a mini-hangover. It was not bad and only lasted 4-5 hours and I was fine after that.

The last variable I tried to alter was the timing of the dose. A week after the 500 mg trial, I took another 500 mg dose, this time before going to sleep. I did not notice anything different about my sleep during the night, but in the morning I did notice I was still very sleepy and had difficulty getting up. I did not notice anything during the day. I also did not notice any hangover effect, but it may have occured during sleep the next night.

I was surprised that phenibut did so little for me, since I usually respond strongly to chemical substances. I start feeling dizzy after only 1/2 cup of wine. I don't feel the benefit of drowsiness outweighs the hangover symptoms, so I do not think I will be taking this any more.
Just because you are usually very sensitive to other drugs doesn't mean you will be to phenibut.

I'm very sensitive to caffeine, cannabis and alcohol, but not to many other drugs.

1000mg of phenibut would do nothing for me (and never has), so 500mg would do even less. I think you should try 2000mg, as that's a frequently recommended dose. (Although if you want to be extra careful then try 1500mg first)

That said, phenibut just doesn't work for some people, but it's at least worth trying a larger recommended dose before abandoning it since you already have it.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:30 PM   #879 (permalink)

After a really anxious weekend and no sleep last night worrying about work, I decided to start taking Phenibut again. I only took 500mg as it's been a long while since I last took them but the effect was magnificent. I didn't feel any of my usual anxiety or self-consciousness at work, and was able to participate in a three hour managers' meeting we had today

I'm planning on only taking this when I start to get over-anxious or when I'm pushing myself to go out rather than stay in at night (I'm going to a concert on 19th January and already feeling anxious about it), so as not to get dependant on it, and so that the effects don't lessen over time.
lastofthekews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 09:52 AM   #880 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastofthekews View Post
After a really anxious weekend and no sleep last night worrying about work, I decided to start taking Phenibut again. I only took 500mg as it's been a long while since I last took them but the effect was magnificent. I didn't feel any of my usual anxiety or self-consciousness at work, and was able to participate in a three hour managers' meeting we had today

I'm planning on only taking this when I start to get over-anxious or when I'm pushing myself to go out rather than stay in at night (I'm going to a concert on 19th January and already feeling anxious about it), so as not to get dependant on it, and so that the effects don't lessen over time.

What brand did you use?
chicagochuck is offline   Reply With Quote