X

Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Recovery > Therapy

Old 01-21-2014, 11:30 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Debilitating Shyness

So if any of you out ther have had problems with social anxiety as I have I would like to share an expirience that was interesting and promising to a friend of mine.
My friend who also has problems with social anxiety ingested 1mg of klonopin. 40 min he took half a pill of ecstacy and 10 min later the other half (not pure mdma). I know it might seem counterintuitive to take a depressant and a stimulant but check it out: He has always had trouble interecting with people. He doesn't have many friends and most people he meets choose to not to associate with him in the future. He found that that after the effects of his cocktail had started taking effect he felt an unusual easiness fall about him. He was a bit anxious you might say or at least he felt in a slight hurry. The difference was that this was completely unrelated to his social anxiety which had diminished gradually to about to about a 1-5 out of 100. He made calls to his parents who he has had trouble communicating with for years. Most of their conversations being carried out in confrontational screams. He texted girls in dating sites that he had been a member on for a long time and had no success even getting replies to setting up two dates for the week and starting conversations with two other girls. It doesn't seem like much but it was a lot to him.
So, this was just an experience I wanted you all who might have had trouble overcoming social anxiety in the past.
Of course the effects are temporary. Then again so are the effects of the most popular social lubricant in the world so that might be interesting to someone who is not apposed to illicit drug use.
Retributiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:03 AM   #2 (permalink)

Ecstacy made your friend more talkative? Holy s h i t. Thanks for the 411.
DRUGSAREnotGOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:12 AM   #3 (permalink)

Gotta get me some of that **** then he he he :P

crazy bob is offline   Reply With Quote