Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

So that guy I was obsessing over?

287 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Kit 
#1 ·
Yeah, apparently he's not really looking for anything serious or anything (and no, people, he's not a player! :lol). I'm just mad at myself for obsessing so much over him and then revealing things to him that I wish I could take back. Granted, I never came out and told him I liked him, the closest I got to was, "I think it's very likely that I have feelings for you that extend beyond friendship, but I've repressed them..." which I know is basically saying that I like him... BUT NOT!

I hate boys... or more specifically, one in particular. :lol

#3 ·
aww.. thank you. :squeeze

I'm actually really relieved to him say that he's not looking for a relationship, but now I don't even know whether or not I want to hang out with him... with him knowing my "true feelings". Seriously, if I could take everything I said back I would. We have mutual friends that also believe I like him and ugh, it's just not true (well, not up until now, but that's besides the point, :lol )! I never thought of him as anymore than a friend until he brought it up and was hinting that he might have "made a move". And then I just started to reevaluate everything. Jerk, and I'm saying that in the nicest and most affectionate way possible. :lol

#4 ·
Argh, don't you hate that?! You're not even interested until it seems *they're* interested but then you tell them and they freak out. HATE that.

I'm sorry this is happening to you, Kit. It will pass, I promise. :hug

#5 ·
YES I DO HATE THAT. I'm so unbelieveably mad and annoyed at him. I would have been fine had he not asked me whether or not I liked him and then for him to turn around and given me signs that he might have liked me.

Now everytime he flirts, I want to flirt back but I just don't feel comfortable anymore knowing what I've told him. I feel like then I'm just giving him more signs when I'm not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.