Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

On Monday i'm going to quit my job

127 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  NeverSayDie 
#1 ·
I'm on vacation and since it started the only thing I think is: I don't wanna be there anymore.

2 months ago, I said to my boss all that I was felling about my position there, he tryed to be nice and asked about fields that I could work there to not felling this way, I've gave to him a list, he went to vacation and said that our boss would talk to me.

Our boss ignore me always, as usual he did it during one month, said to my co-work that I was sad and he should give me 2 tasks to do.
I've accept the tasks but didn't complete it, it was as a hell to me.

The last day before my vacation, he asked me when do you return, i started to say To be honest.... he interrupt me and said... you´ll not return. and I.... of course I will return, i was about to say that I'll not me here the day that I should return.
This made me really upset.

My department has conflict of intersting (couple, broders and etc working at the same place).

Almost all of my friends are not supporting me about this subject, even my wife.
I'm very anxious, I only think about it.

See less See more
#2 ·
Do you have other job options? Do you need the money? Your family will be ok?

#4 ·
I don't have other job options. But I´m working on it.
Yesterday my gramma almost made me cry with so much love and support that she gaves me. After her calling my mother called be and she also gave me support.

Sure I need the money, I have a small reservation that will help me with my bills for a while.

At this moment I'm not felling all right, really anxious. Thinking about how will be tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.