Votes: 23 24.5%
  • 800+

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 30 31.9%

Whats your credit score?

10K views 146 replies 63 participants last post by  PandaBearx 
#1 ·
Mine is a 686, I never use credit cards though and don't have a lot of credit lines open so.

#2 ·
I'm not sure but I know it's over 800. We've paid off a lot of cars over the years, and paid off our house. Our credit cards are on automatic withdrawal from the bank so we never miss a payment.

#3 ·
Wow that is so good. :smile2:

#5 ·
708 for me. I use my credit card to buy almost everything and pay it off in full every month. Haven't paid a penny in interest since I've had it.

I get 1.5% cash back on every purchase, so I'm actually coming out ahead. It's not much, but $10-15 free every month is better than $0. Just have to be responsible and make credit cards work for you and take advantage of rewards cards.
Posted via Mobile Device

#100 ·
708 for me. I use my credit card to buy almost everything and pay it off in full every month. Haven't paid a penny in interest since I've had it.

I get 1.5% cash back on every purchase, so I'm actually coming out ahead. It's not much, but $10-15 free every month is better than $0. Just have to be responsible and make credit cards work for you and take advantage of rewards cards.
Posted via Mobile Device
Don't you have to let a balance carry over passed the 5th of the next month? If you pay it all on time always then it'll just show up as 0$ every month as if you're not using your credit card, thus no credit building?

Thats the way it was explained to me, is that true?

Thats what ive been doing for like 3 years. I'll pay all but leave a $3-$5 balance and let that carry over so the report goes out with something to show. My score last I checked was 728.

#6 ·
Nonexistent (I've been informed of this so I'm sure, thus none of the poll options apply), because I've never borrowed anything in my life nor had a credit card (debit works as credit and gives rewards anyway). I'm (ironically) too poor for debt.

#14 ·
Dunno but bad. I owe thousands in student loans and probably 10 times that in medical bills but with no income or assets and no plan to rely on my own credit score for anything what are they going to do about it? Aside from throw the person with medical issues and an autism diagnoses in jail all they can do is send unhappy letters. I like the ones that try to make you feel guilty.

#18 ·
Dunno. For student loans by the government they can garnish wages at will but I don't know if they'd go after a spouse. So far I can keep throwing them in forebearance. Other things like medical bills they have to take you to court and sue for the amount before they could garnish wages and again I don't know if it counts for a spouse. Since the costs are broken down and from several places in different bills and they've sent many to different collection agencies I believe even the places I have multiple bills would have to keep paying to sue me to get a court order for each incident. That makes it so probably only my surgery bill specifically with the anesthesia and stuff included worth it. Maybe an ER bill or 2 got high enough. It could be possible but if it is someone would also have to find it worth it and then they'd have to win in court. I'm not sure how likely they are to award medical bill wage garnishes or not in that situation. That autism diagnoses is wrong but darn useful because it makes it illegal or simply look really bad to go after the autistic person with no job. I can't quite get disability on it unless I want to get a lawyer and go to court to argue for it but at least it provides a buffer for some stuff that just saying SA or depression doesn't and I can't get a diagnoses of ptsd despite thinking that's the real cause behind my behaviors they label as autism. It's still more than many get just to not have to pay for health stuff I can't afford and I've gotten out of jury duty twice.

#22 ·
You strike me as a woman that has her sh*t together. Miss Independent......

#21 ·
My credit score before I head out to this university was in the mid 700s. While in college, I didn't have a job, made the mistake of paying everything (including bills) with my credit card and unable to pay for it. It's now down to the 500s.

America, where you're constantly get judged by your score...

#27 ·
It was 718 but just recently dropped to 685 or something. I just opened a credit card with Walmart cause I figured I go there so much it might be worth it and it'd be easy to keep up with, but it made the score drop. The only other things affecting it are school loans I'm paying back and a credit card I never used that got closed recently.

#28 ·
It'll go back up with time, but you to keep most of the card free. Having too much charged will keep your score low.

This post has been deleted
#30 ·
It's over 810 with all three credit bureaus. I have identity guard since I had some identity theft issues a few years back and one of the services it provides are quarterly updates on my credit scores with all three credit bureaus.

One thing I found interesting is that my credit scores went down after I paid off my car. It wasn't a huge drop (10-20 points) but I learned that 30% of your score is based on amounts owed.

#36 ·
One thing I found interesting is that my credit scores went down after I paid off my car. It wasn't a huge drop (10-20 points) but I learned that 30% of your score is based on amounts owed.
Dave Ramsey always says that having a great credit score just means that you've taken out a ****load of debt in your life.

I have no debt - none. I have 10 credit cards with a total of $77,000 in credit lines. I pay off all my balances every month. I don't spend a lot. The only way I would use all that credit is if I had an emergency of some kind, which is the only reason I got all those credit cards for in the first place.

#33 ·
absolutely meaningless expression

akin to 'how are You!?'

I did get one made cos a friend did.

My definition: how much you pay

I'd rather probe for numbers.. how much, how often...

not what the colour of your underwear. I have to do that by phone with recruiter or interview. I have power to surprise, amuse, shock √

wish I had a zapper gun! Can you get these in America or €urope???

I keep asking any stranger "what's the name of the French President?" cos I loved Sarkozy so much. I want that surname. Shorter to type but still pleasant almost same number of syllables as Schwarzenegger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.