Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Nina Dobrev or Emma Roberts

Nina Dobrev or Emma Roberts

9K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  MobiusX 
#1 ·
who do you find more attractive and why, Nina Dobrev is from The Vampire Diaries and Emma Roberts is from American Horror. The girl from Teen Wolf isn't attractive enough to compete against these two. Emma Roberts, damn. Nina Dobrev, wow.

Nina Dobrev

Emma Roberts

See less See more
#9 ·
How is this even a question? Nina, duh! She's hot, cute, sexy, and seems like the cuddly type :mushy I've never heard of Emma Roberts that much but I did see her in the first episode of Scream Queens. Honestly surprised she's only 24, I thought she'd be in her late 20's or early 30's. She's still pretty though, it's just her lazy eye that puts me off

#10 ·
Haha! I never noticed.

I've been watching Scream Queens, too. It's going ok.

I first saw her in It's Kind of a Funny Story. She plays a pretty significant part in Scream 4. Thought it was better than Scream 3. Eh. Heh. On par with Scream 2. Can't decide.

I feel that pic of her isn't very good. She's really pretty. In that pic I can literally see the makeup on her face. All of it. Her hair is tussled (which I kinda like). I can see why people are voting more for the Vampire girl. She's airbrushed to high Heaven.

#12 ·
Emma Roberts is so beautiful that if I saw her in person I wouldn't look at her, it's like looking at the sun, she's too beautiful for me to look at in person, it's too much for my eyes to handle plus SA plus I'm ugly as hell but the same goes to Nina Dobrev. Just look at this image of her. God is powerful to have the ability to create somebody this beautiful.

http://images2.alphacoders.com/113/113480.jpg

#14 ·
Nina but you could've picked a better picture of Emma, OP.

#16 ·
I guess Nina based on the picture, even though I never heard of her. I don't really care for Emma Roberts. Mainly because she was in this show called "Unfabulous" when I was a kid. I found her character to be extremely annoying. Actually that entire show was terrible. I know she's just an actor playing her role, but my childhood self is still holding a grudge. x)

#21 ·
she has the same face even at the age she was in this picture, it's hard to compete against Emma Roberts, you can go back in time to any Nickelodeon show and find the best looking girl and Emma Roberts would still win, I used to like Dina Alexander from Salute Your Shorts and Alex Mack, Emma Roberts would win

#18 ·
emma roberts all day!

fell in love with her character in the movie "its kind of a funny story"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.