Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12 Hours

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • > 12 Hours

Votes: 4 7.0%

How Many Hours Do You Sleep Per Day?

3K views 46 replies 47 participants last post by  twitchy666 
#1 ·
How many hours do you sleep per day, including naps.

See less See more
#2 ·
Now a days usually about 6hrs.

#10 ·
Usually six to eight hours.

#12 ·
Anywhere from 0-7 during the weekdays, 0-8 during the weekend. I go to bed and wake up at exactly the same time each day, and I do not take naps; the amount of sleep I get (or don't get) just depends on how long it takes me to fall asleep, whether I can fall asleep, and whether I can get back to sleep when I wake up after a couple of hours.

#13 ·
These days I'm lucky to get more than six hours sleep at night. Too many things are going around in my head and no matter how early I go to bed, I can still be awake at midnight. For some reason I find it largely impossible to sleep much earlier than that..

Due to work, I need to be up at around 6:30am and I'm often hearing other movement in the house before that, which wakes me up. So, I'm usually not much better than being what could best be described as a 'zombie state' until at least 9am. Not even black coffee (my first drink at work), wakes me up much... :yawn

At the weekends I can doze-off in the mid-afternoon but it's literally only for a few minutes at a time before I wake myself up, drift off for another few minutes, wake myself up again e.t.c...

I do try and lie in on Saturday and Sunday just to rest more, but I’m often awake by 7-7:30am anyway...

#15 ·
It's usually been around 8, if I wasn't having trouble sleeping. Most of these days I do, so it's around 7 or less (3-4) if it's particularly bad. My sleep schedule has become really messed up, because I always want to go take a nap the instant I get home because of how exhausted I always feel from school, so it keeps me from getting to sleep when I actually need to.

#20 ·
Between 5-7. I can sleep how long i want but my body refuses. Idk if it's sleeping problems bc of mental stuff, getting older and needing less, going to bed too late, or a mix of it all. It sucks though. I used to be able to sleep 8-10 hours back when i was in school. Never been a nap person unless i have a really bad headache. Naps make me feel ill and ruins my day sadly,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.