Votes: 38 69.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • More than one

Votes: 7 12.7%

Do you have imaginary friends?

1K views 24 replies 24 participants last post by  Maninthebox84 
#1 ·
I have a .. blurry mirror image that I silently talk with in my thoughts. Definitely helps with decision making, new ideas.

#5 ·
I have two versions of my self lol. One is normal me I guess and the other is super chill and detached...if something gets under my skin I'll just say to myself out loud "Don't trip, it doesn't matter...etc"

I fantasize a lot too....so no imaginary friends but having one might be cool..it would probably help..that is..if he wasn't a jerk lol

#7 ·
I have several but I don't know if they actually count as pretend friends. I talk to my characters I make up for my comics to I get a real feel for the character and how they talk/act. I also do like a few others have said and talk to alternate versions of myself inside my head on occasion... mostly to talk things through or entertain myself when I'm alone and board.

#12 ·
Yes, and some of the people I know in real life are my friends in my imagination. There are also two 'versions' of me talking to each other...

#16 ·
I don't exactly have an imaginary friend I guess but I do have an imaginary person in my room that I consider my protector if that makes sense. =/ At one point in 12th grade....yes 12th grade, I did have an imaginary boyfriend. -____-

#17 ·
errrr

its not like i talk to him anymore

when i was a kid i used to pretend he was next to me or with me on the playground...

never spoken to him in public though...we talked telepathically...

sometimes when i sleep, i look at him....

i also have an imaginary second personality(not like a split personality) but i have a more confident, outgoing imaginary me that i like to talk to when im talking to myself because sometimes i feel like i have no one to turn to but myself...and that no one would really understand my feelings or what ever any better then me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.