X

Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Recovery > Frustration

Old 11-23-2011, 06:08 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default why is life so stupid and complicated?

!
peterparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:21 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rweezer36 View Post
i just want to cuddle with cute girls and ride bikes and play fetch with dogs

I agree, a lot of things seem really pointless. And it is a bit of a silly existence we all lead - but if you can acknowledge it's silly, why not laugh at it, and try to enjoy what you can? One of the good things about the world we live in is how many things there are for us to do - learning new languages (fun and good for employment opportunities), playing new sports, reading books, games, drawing, crafts etc. They might seem silly and kind of mundane, but it's something to do, right?
Pheebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:37 AM   #3 (permalink)

WORD

you have to do so many things and exhaust your mind with tons of c..p in order to get the salary to eat/sleep/work another week, it keeps you in this cycle forever, once per 50 years there is a crisis that kills your savings if you have any... I see no sense in such life whatsoever

The job interviews are such a concentrated stupidity and hypocrisy, it completely shows the fake-ness of the labor system.

I'd be happy to quit this wage slave mode. The thing is to realize and fully accept that everything is about money, that you can buy freedom for money, and the point is to be disgustingly rich. That's it. It sounds sick but I take it as truth... I'm learning to trade stocks/indices/commodities intra-daily so I can buy a house on some beautiful sea coastline and to be alone, not to have deal with tons of mess every day....

You're young. 21, oh my god, I wish I'd be that young. Learn to trade. I'm learning it second year, still losing on my demo account, but it's the only way how to quit this rat race and everyday fight in jobs. It's a thing that you can learn from internet resources at no cost, and these days there are so many brokers so you can start with $1000... or even less... I am working on it. It's tough but the only way out that I see, and the last hope I have.

Usual free time activities bore me, I have nothing to do in the society. Changing jobs makes no difference, it's everywhere the same. I learn to trade, so I can buy a house and the world can kiss my a..

I have no other idea how to simplify the life... and I do not enjoy things that most of the society enjoys....
engram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

LOL. Interviews are stupid. The first job interview I went to, at the end the woman asked "Why do you want to work here?" I was blank. I just looked at her thinking "What?" I didn't want to effing work there I had to because I need money for stuff like food and recreational substance for the weekend. I would rather do a real job than the one I was applying for and she wanted me to tell her why I wanted to work their.

The application forms for ASDA ask "Why would you enjoy working at ASDA?" Pfft! I also hate the whole bit about writing what your qualities are on your CV. "I'm hard working and reliable, yada yada." Who is going to write "Well I am a bit lazy and you may need to chase me up from time to time because I have a tendency to skive off." And references. A phone number for them to call and getsomebody to tell them that you are a great guy. WTF?

I'd like a little plot of land to grow my own food. To hell with the BS.

http://www.youtube.com/v/TJdfWdIBfE8

...tell them I said something..."

Pancho Villa
jonny neurotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:49 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny neurotic View Post
LOL. Interviews are stupid. The first job interview I went to, at the end the woman asked "Why do you want to work here?" I was blank. I just looked at her thinking "What?" I didn't want to effing work there I had to because I need money for stuff like food and recreational substance for the weekend. I would rather do a real job than the one I was applying for and she wanted me to tell her why I wanted to work their.
For my very first job interview, I applied to be a game attendant at an amusement park. At first we talked about the fact that I was a high school senior and would be attending college in the fall. Then he explained what the job entailed. He said to me very slowly and somewhat loud, as if I were both retarded and deaf: You will be making lots of change, such as 4 quarters for a dollar or one quater for 2 dimes and a nickel, ARE...YOU...ABLE...TO....DO...THAT?

A simple "yes, I can do that" probaly would have sufficed but I was insulted. So I said: "Well, I would CERTAINLY...HOPE...SO because I will be taking C..A..L..C..U..L..U..S in the fall!
Old 11-23-2011, 10:59 AM   #6 (permalink)

lol, awesome post.
Howlin' wide or moanin low
So many roads I know
So many roads to ease my soul
Brightpaperwarewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:28 AM   #7 (permalink)

I love this post. Sums up how I feel about things perfectly.
Freiheit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:57 AM   #8 (permalink)

I approve this message.
zork2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:30 PM   #9 (permalink)

And it gets worse once you realize there probably isn't an afterlife, which makes life completely pointless because you are working towards nothing except non-existence.
CleverUsername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:09 AM   #10 (permalink)

Default Group in VK.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rweezer36 View Post
gotta get a job, stupid applications, stupid fake interview, lallaalalala i'm friendly and hard-working, id probably crap on your bed for $20, but lalalala im friendly and hard-working. 40 hours of standing or sitting around hating your life unless you're lucky with an enjoyable job, just to afford some **** car that makes our air toxic so you can get to your 40 hour of wasted life, hope i dont get in an accident because i could die and my insurance rates would go up, maybe i won't be able to make my 40 hours of stupid, lalalallaa, you can go to college, but you get a million billion dollars in student loans, 400420 hours in a stupid classroom, oh civil war inanimate object rape relations, why is that a requirement to be a doctor? fill out 3201 forms for taxes, breathing, whatever, you might like your job better, but whatever, fill out forms, volcano insurance, flood insurance, why is there so many forms???!!1asfdkekee3, support or dont support some war that you don't really have any clue why it's happening, people think different so they're bad, lalalala, maybe they are, people can't be good if there's no bad, who really knows, i like batman, is there a god, maybe, who knows, bagels, oh i'm dying, walmart has real mahogany coffins half off on black friday, now everyone will know how good i am at being dead. i just want to cuddle with cute girls and ride bikes and play fetch with dogs and arrgghghghghiwishicouldblowuptheworldsometimes
https://vk.com/stypid_life группа ВКонтакте!
artmaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:13 AM   #11 (permalink)

haha i agree with the others, great post. A sentiment many of us share. Life can be so dull, repetetive, dreary, complex, and pointless. That's why we gotta turn things around for ourselves and do what we want in this life! and yes that includes cuddling with cute girls!
ACCV93 is offline   Reply With Quote