X

Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Recovery > Frustration

Old 05-12-2012, 07:44 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default New Nasty Apt Neighbors motivated to " make me crazy "

ahhh the reality tv show cliche's that everyone uses " poor guy/girl/little thing, look what i did/we did, i feel bad now, he/she's crazy now, i feel sorry for what we/i did "

followed by "dont laugh anymore/dont say anything anymore"

these are the cliche's that these nit wits learn to try and wear somebody down.. i've moved to 3 places in the past year now and because i have gad/ptsd and get nervous when i walk (which im getting alot better btw now) these miserable scum bags (poor class people that dnt have cars) have taken it upon themselves to subtly insult me for an ego boost. The manager here literally tried to warn me about the gossip, as she too was singled out by these apt neighbors and mind you i've only been living here now for 1 month!! This place reaks of vile, hate and betrayal and they keep on poking me with a proverbial stick, waiting for me to go off. By the way, when you confront these certain types of people they are going to deny it, i already have experience, and when i glance over at them when they are going to their car or outside guess what? They tuck there tails in.. It's not good when subtle verbal bullying is audible where you live at, especially when you have anxiety and your buff.
If you don't love yourself, ain't nobody gonna love you! If you don't believe in yourself, who else will? Stay True, Remain true and show love for yourself. You are the bestest friend you will ever have, real shhhh!

Replace using: "I have to" or "I gotta" with "I choose to" to EMPOWER yourself

If you take Life For Granted-It will grant you some other Shhh!
PainisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

Why engage with people like that anyway? Just keep your distance from them
ShadowOnTheWall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
low

Disdain them. Some people are rotten and should be put down. They aren't even worthy of your attention. They will *****, but that's their problem because they have to belittle others to increase their own egos - pathetic loosers. Screw them. Keep being awesome.
low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

preciate you, thx.. its tough when its everyday, morning, afternoon, nights its audible
If you don't love yourself, ain't nobody gonna love you! If you don't believe in yourself, who else will? Stay True, Remain true and show love for yourself. You are the bestest friend you will ever have, real shhhh!

Replace using: "I have to" or "I gotta" with "I choose to" to EMPOWER yourself

If you take Life For Granted-It will grant you some other Shhh!
PainisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:47 PM   #5 (permalink)

I have neighbors like this, first weeks I moved in there were already mean and rude rumors about why I never come out or talk. All you can do is ignore them

“You may of course ask whether we really need to refer to "saints". Wouldn't it suffice just to refer to decent people? It is true that they form a minority. More than that, they always will remain a minority. And yet I see therein the very challenge to join the minority. For the world is in a bad state, but everything will become still worse unless each of us does his best.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
RawrJessiRawr is offline   Reply With Quote