X

Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Recovery > Frustration

Old 08-10-2012, 11:48 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default life is stressing me out

I'm jobless, living with my mom, broke ($1300 is all that's left), have a criminal record(one stupid mistake I made when I was 20 that's preventing me from getting a job), in debt because of sttudent loans, no friends, no car, no NOTHING. just need to vent

The only good thing that has come out of my life is two college degrees. In which I can't use because of the charge that I got when I was 20

My mom is jealous of me (yeah how does that sound) lol. But everyone sees it and says it. It fkn kills me that my mom acts like some jealous teenager. Always angry at me for nothing and always holding me back from anything I want to do in life. Anytime I try to progress or do anything she gets an attitude that makes me not want to do it just so she isn't"mad at me". I should not be living like this at 24 yrs old. I just need a freakin job and a car to get out of this situation. i just recently met a couple that wants to pay me $25,000 to carry their baby for them -_- in which I really would like to do this to get the money and pay off my student loans and get my record sealed and MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE. of course my mom is against me making any money and moving on with my life, but I need her car to be able to do this with all the appointments and such. Ugh!! This is driving me fkn insane. i need to get out of this house....JUST VENTING. thanks for reading
Old 08-10-2012, 12:15 PM   #2 (permalink)

Location: Leading a cult in the forests of Eastern Central N.J.

google narcissistic mothers. a very damaging situation that is rarely heard about when compared to addicts or abusers.

carry the baby as in deliver it? wow. $25,000? wish i had a vagina right now. think about your body first with this. isnt a bunch of stuff never quite the same again internally after a women pushes out a baby?
" Dad died and I slipped in a coma, I was awake but I listened to no one. I was distant, I was pissed off, I was the last living Christoff, and I was angry with the other side of my window. A side that I wasnt built for. A side that I wasnt fit for. Convinced I was better off indoors, untill my pills run out and my killed buzz makes me sick till I refill my script up "

Derek Christoff a.k.a D-Sisive
Dr Hobo Scratch MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:52 PM   #3 (permalink)

thanks....I googled it and although she does have quite a few of those characteristics, I don't think she's quite a narcissistic. Maybe a semi- narcissistic mother lol. Idk. Are you religious at all?

And idk I'm sure everything works perfectly fine as it did before you had the baby, after you have it lol. Hopefully. I don't have sex anyways so it's not a big deal. And it's worth it to get me out of debt -_- I think anyways
Old 08-10-2012, 02:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

You're 24, and you need that much money, so just do it.

About how miserable your life is, please count me in with you.
Glory King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glory King View Post
You're 24, and you need that much money, so just do it.

About how miserable your life is, please count me in with you.
lol my plan is to definitely "just do it" but the main problem is not having a car. And what if I have doctor appointments or meetings with the ppl I'm having the baby for and can't get to them because my mom decides to be jealous of me or mad at me that day and not let me use her car. Thats the only problem
Old 08-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

^

Get a cab then. Where I'm living people don't even have cars.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #7 (permalink)

Well where I.live it's kind of a necessity to have a car. And when you take a cab you're usually looked down upon and they smell like hell inside. Only elderly ppl use them. But I suppose if I really want to do this I may have to suck it up and use it although it's not common
Old 08-10-2012, 02:53 PM   #8 (permalink)

Anyway, just do it and get that 25,000 bucks (dang that's loads of money). If I had a womb and someone offered me the same thing, I would do it without hesitation.

Goodluck girl.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

Thanks and I hope whatever your situation is gets better for you
Old 08-10-2012, 03:18 PM   #10 (permalink)

I think u should take that chance!
lonelywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:18 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicia View Post
thanks....I googled it and although she does have quite a few of those characteristics, I don't think she's quite a narcissistic. Maybe a semi- narcissistic mother lol. Idk. Are you religious at all?

And idk I'm sure everything works perfectly fine as it did before you had the baby, after you have it lol. Hopefully. I don't have sex anyways so it's not a big deal. And it's worth it to get me out of debt -_- I think anyways
grew up in a household where it was in higher concentration then the oxygen levels in the room, but decided it was just not for me. i needed something more concrete that could help me manage life and my internal world so i choose buddism/ mindfulness throughout the day.

for $10,000 i can be a live in assistant nurse ill wear the nurse shoes dress and hat.
" Dad died and I slipped in a coma, I was awake but I listened to no one. I was distant, I was pissed off, I was the last living Christoff, and I was angry with the other side of my window. A side that I wasnt built for. A side that I wasnt fit for. Convinced I was better off indoors, untill my pills run out and my killed buzz makes me sick till I refill my script up "

Old 08-17-2012, 06:21 AM   #12 (permalink)

lol you took so long to write back I can't even remember why I asked if you were religious. that was definitely leading somewhere though lol. but no thanks that's almost half of what I would be making, so there would really be no point
Old 08-17-2012, 07:22 AM   #13 (permalink)

I just finished work. I'm tired and my feet are killing me. I did a great job but of course the ****ing machine screwed up the floor now I'm going to get the blame for this. I'm really over those machine's screwing me over. I may as well do a half asked job because it doesnt matter how hard I work once those machine's start playting up I'm screwed and it isn't even my fault.

Seriously not just at work either this happens to me a lot I try as ****ing hard as I can and something allways screws up it to the point I shouldn't of even tryed in the first place
cole phelps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:15 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm jobless, living with my mom, broke ($1300 is all that's left), have a criminal record(one stupid mistake I made when I was 20 that's preventing me from getting a job), in debt because of sttudent loans, no friends, no car, no NOTHING. just need to vent

The only good thing that has come out of my life is two college degrees. In which I can't use because of the charge that I got when I was 20

My mom is jealous of me (yeah how does that sound) lol. But everyone sees it and says it. It fkn kills me that my mom acts like some jealous teenager. Always angry at me for nothing and always holding me back from anything I want to do in life. Anytime I try to progress or do anything she gets an attitude that makes me not want to do it just so she isn't"mad at me". I should not be living like this at 24 yrs old. I just need a freakin job and a car to get out of this situation. i just recently met a couple that wants to pay me $25,000 to carry their baby for them -_- in which I really would like to do this to get the money and pay off my student loans and get my record sealed and MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE. of course my mom is against me making any money and moving on with my life, but I need her car to be able to do this with all the appointments and such. Ugh!! This is driving me fkn insane. i need to get out of this house....JUST VENTING. thanks for reading
Wow... this is amazing I've never heard of someone asking someone else to deliver their child.. and for 25,000? Maybe you should seriously consider it. 25,000 for 9 months of pregnancy. Btw thats retarded that you can't a job with those degrees because you made a stupid mistake as a kid. Don't they have programs for people with a record? What was the crime if you don't mind me asking
HeavyweightSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:57 AM   #15 (permalink)

most of the time i forget to check on threads i posted in. leading where? to an undying love for me? i hope

but i agree with heavyweight. something you should consider if money is the main thing thats keeping your life from moving forward. wont you have to go through the courts to start that? iam sure somewhere people have agreed to do this but refused to give over the baby once its been born. there has to be allot of signature signing for this to go through smoothly.

Old 08-17-2012, 09:06 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cole phelps View Post
I just finished work. I'm tired and my feet are killing me. I did a great job but of course the ****ing machine screwed up the floor now I'm going to get the blame for this. I'm really over those machine's screwing me over. I may as well do a half asked job because it doesnt matter how hard I work once those machine's start playting up I'm screwed and it isn't even my fault.

Seriously not just at work either this happens to me a lot I try as ****ing hard as I can and something allways screws up it to the point I shouldn't of even tryed in the first place
...I'm sorry but how does this fit into this thread? lol. sorry for any bad luck you're having at work and I hope it gets better for you
Old 08-17-2012, 09:12 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyweightSoul View Post
Wow... this is amazing I've never heard of someone asking someone else to deliver their child.. and for 25,000? Maybe you should seriously consider it. 25,000 for 9 months of pregnancy. Btw thats retarded that you can't a job with those degrees because you made a stupid mistake as a kid. Don't they have programs for people with a record? What was the crime if you don't mind me asking

yes, I truly believe that this is a great opportunity that I should consider however, I have other things to consider as well...my health, things that could go wrong with the pregnancy, actually GIVING birth, the pain and what not. now that I'm thinking about it, it seems as if I should be getting paid more for this. but they also give you $500 every doctor visit (which doesn't come out of your $25,000 that you get paid at the end) so I suppose it might be worth it. I'm slightly confused on what to do, but when I start to think about the negatives of the situation, I think about my sorry life that is ruined BECAUSE of my financial issues. so this is something that would really benefit me. I have a meeting with the couple and the agency in which they want to use on Monday. I just hope all goes well.

and about the crime...I'd really rather not say. it's so embarrassing..it took so much courage for me to even get up the nerve to post that I have something on my record. sorry
Old 08-17-2012, 09:18 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Hobo Scratch MD View Post
most of the time i forget to check on threads i posted in. leading where? to an undying love for me? i hope

but i agree with heavyweight. something you should consider if money is the main thing thats keeping your life from moving forward. wont you have to go through the courts to start that? iam sure somewhere people have agreed to do this but refused to give over the baby once its been born. there has to be allot of signature signing for this to go through smoothly.
lol I do the same thing. but no it wasn't leading there haha :P

no, you don't have to go through the courts though. there is an agency that the couple chooses to go through. they (the couple) pay for your lawyer/legal expenses, medical treatment, and any other expenses you need involving the pregnancy during that time. when people decide not to hand over the baby when it's born, they are taken to jail for kidnapping. because technically it's not THEIR BABY. you're using the eggs and the sperm of the prospective parents, not your own eggs. they're just borrowing your womb for 9 months with their own supply. lol that sounds so weird. there is not really a lot of signature signing that goes on at the emd...more at the beginning. if it were your eggs that you were using yes it would be a lot of signing at the end of the process because it would be as if the prospective parents are adopting the kid from you because it is yours technically. it's a bunch of little fine print with this whole ordeal. but the agency and parents that I'm dealing with only use the eggs of the parents to be.
Old 08-18-2012, 05:18 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
lol I do the same thing. but no it wasn't leading there haha :P

no, you don't have to go through the courts though. there is an agency that the couple chooses to go through. they (the couple) pay for your lawyer/legal expenses, medical treatment, and any other expenses you need involving the pregnancy during that time. when people decide not to hand over the baby when it's born, they are taken to jail for kidnapping. because technically it's not THEIR BABY. you're using the eggs and the sperm of the prospective parents, not your own eggs. they're just borrowing your womb for 9 months with their own supply. lol that sounds so weird. there is not really a lot of signature signing that goes on at the emd...more at the beginning. if it were your eggs that you were using yes it would be a lot of signing at the end of the process because it would be as if the prospective parents are adopting the kid from you because it is yours technically. it's a bunch of little fine print with this whole ordeal. but the agency and parents that I'm dealing with only use the eggs of the parents to be.
wow! i learned something new today. women can put their eggs into each others bodies! thats sci-fi channel program stuff right there!

so you made up your mind yet? i didnt know they pay for all your expenses. is the expenses taken away from the $25,000? for that amount of money i wish i had a vagina right now.

Old 09-02-2012, 03:10 AM   #20 (permalink)

Lol weird...but no the $25,000 doesn't come out of your living expenses, which is great. So really you're getting $25,000 plus a lot of other things you need while pregnant. But yes, I've made up my mind I'm going to do it. I will keep you all updated throughout the journey lol.

The intended parents wanted me to have a psychological review thing with a therapist to make sure I'm not crazy or anything before we start the process and I had to take a weird test on the computer there -_- but thatss the start of it. Once they get the results back from that, then its decided when the invitro takes place.