Cause Of Depression
1. Depression is caused by the lack of mind energy.
2. The lack of mind energy is due to excessive thinking, worrying, and anxiety
3. The first and second comes in pair and fuel each other until one fed up of
everything and see life in grey shades.
4. Study says, exercise 3 hours a day making people use more of the body
then the mind, allowing the mind energy to regenerate. But asking a
depressive people to exercise is indeed difficult.
5. Do not indulge in excessive sexual activities. eg. excessive
Masturbation/Sex when in depression, it does give temporary relief but
sooner fall back into deeper dullness / depression.
6. Acceptance of mental fatigue, accepting dullness in perception, never fight
with "I don't want, I hate, I resent depression, why happen to me" type of
thoughts. As this will drain the mind energy even more, keeping the
depressing patient trapped.
7. Sit down, do nothing, think nothing, just "enjoy" the depression, observe it
let it be, do not react, do not fight. Observe the dullness, observe the
sadness. Observe the negativities in the mind. When we observe, we will
see all those thoughts have no power upon us, it will just passes by.
you will even observe thoughts like "this do not work, it is ****, this guy is
talking bull****" all of these are negativities.
8. Once the mind is aware and still, the mind energies will regenerate.
9. Continue to observe the negativities in the mind, so depression will not
return, relapse when we are under stress or other triggers.
10. I have win the war by mindfulness. And the "enermy" of negativity will not
able to harm us if we don't give it a ****.
11. Sleep early, wake up early.
12. The more self-centered person we are, the easier we get depressed.
Gratitude is key, always appreciate what other done for us, and try our
best to repay to them.