X

Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Recovery > Frustration

Old 04-13-2012, 04:56 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default i don,t want to talk to people at work anymore

i know this sounds extremely stupid and i feel stupid for even mentioning it
but i can,t be bothored anymore to talk to people at work , or be friends with them

they keep saying stuff like , whats wrong with you ,when i first started there i used to be a nice friendly guy talking to everyone making friends with everyone

i just don,t have the energy it drains me soo much trying to think of something to say to this people

i keep geting comments from people why? don,t you talk to me anymore and stuff like that , i mean recently the girl who i have a big crush on said to me why? don,t you tak to me anymore

she even told some ther guy, who told me why? dont you talk to her anymore ,its soo exhausting trying to avoid and hide from these people

i can,t its too much trying to think of something to say or making conversation, alot of people make effort with me they want me to sit with them during breaks and stuff or be with them/this is a big problem i have with girls at work

i feel like i always say the wrong thing or im not cool enough, why the hell would they want to be friends with me for /i feel like im drowning and no matter how hard i try i can,t save myself from drowning
jaydee7780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:40 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default i don,t want to talk to people at work anymore

I've felt the same sometimes, I'm lucky because I don't work with alot of people. I'm trying to work up the courage to just let everyone know I have SA and I'm working on getting past it. Have thought about just telling them what your going through?
sporteous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

You gotta' be a ******* to make it. Inflict their own personality transcription on themselves and they'll soon learn that you know them inside out, because even they know they're *******s. So you're basically showing and proving it throughout their own structure of doing this. It's purely mind games. Play around with it You'll have alot of fun.
EscapeReality is offline   Reply With Quote