I Cannot Take It Anymore ( Venting ) - Social Anxiety Forum
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 07:18 AM Thread Starter
Employee At Jurassic Park
 
Ckg2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Isla Nublar
Gender: Male
Age: 32
Posts: 8,910
I Cannot Take It Anymore ( Venting )

I cannot take living with my parents anymore. Seriously they treat me like I am a child and everything do or say is wrong. I cannot voice my opinion cause is I do it will probably start a holy war. I am tired of living in a house with bigots and racist. I tired of every time I go to leave the house someone ask where I am going or why I'm going. I'm sick of my parents calling me every 10mins asking when I am coming home.

As soon as I can find another damn job I am gone. I don't care if I have to live the dark. I am flipping gone, I don't care if I do not get to eat every day. I don't care if I do not get have tv or whatever. Just as long as I can get out of this useless family.

LIFE SUCKS.

What Turn 4 ?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ckg2011 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 07:41 AM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 213
Sorry to hear that, I understand your dilemma. Once you find another job, try craigslist housing> "rooms/shared". If you have a roomate they'll probably already have a tv.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sara2012 is offline  
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 07:58 AM Thread Starter
Employee At Jurassic Park
 
Ckg2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Isla Nublar
Gender: Male
Age: 32
Posts: 8,910
Thanks I'll look into that.

What Turn 4 ?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ckg2011 is online now  
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Zealand
Gender: Female
Age: 22
Posts: 10,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckg2011 View Post
I cannot take living with my parents anymore. Seriously they treat me like I am a child and everything do or say is wrong. I cannot voice my opinion cause is I do it will probably start a holy war. I am tired of living in a house with bigots and racist. I tired of every time I go to leave the house someone ask where I am going or why I'm going. I'm sick of my parents calling me every 10mins asking when I am coming home.

As soon as I can find another damn job I am gone. I don't care if I have to live the dark. I am flipping gone, I don't care if I do not get to eat every day. I don't care if I do not get have tv or whatever. Just as long as I can get out of this useless family.

LIFE SUCKS.
So you've already had a job before? That sounds like a good start to me. I couldn't hold a cleaning job for more than 4 days because of my mood and fatigue.. which slows stuff down

That and voluntary work. That's my (un)employment experience
DeniseAfterAll is offline  
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Error Loading.
 
visualkeirockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,484
Then why not just run away?

Sacrifice - sacrifice my life
To be with you tonight
Sacrifice - nowhere left to hide
I need you by my side
Sacrifice - all the wrongs seem right
Don't leave me here alone
Sacrifice - steal away my soul
I want you to know
visualkeirockstar is online now  
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 08:04 AM Thread Starter
Employee At Jurassic Park
 
Ckg2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Isla Nublar
Gender: Male
Age: 32
Posts: 8,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseAfterAll View Post
So you've already had a job before? That sounds like a good start to me. I couldn't hold a cleaning job for more than 4 days because of my mood and fatigue.. which slows stuff down

That and voluntary work. That's my (un)employment experience

Yes, I have had 2 jobs, my last job I was getting paid pretty until they started cutting back my days I worked to 1 or 2 days a week. It was costing me more in fuel to drive to and from work. An by the time I put fuel in my car I was out of money and I couldn't go anywhere or do anything.

I guess I am going to be poor and lonely for the rest of my life. Yay me.

What Turn 4 ?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ckg2011 is online now  
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 09:21 AM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Age: 44
Posts: 10,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckg2011 View Post
I guess I am going to be poor and lonely for the rest of my life. Yay me.
That's the way i feel. My parents have health problems, so I take care of them.
ravens is online now  
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
Employee At Jurassic Park
 
Ckg2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Isla Nublar
Gender: Male
Age: 32
Posts: 8,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens View Post
That's the way i feel. My parents have health problems, so I take care of them.

I am sorry to hear that.

Apparently everything is my fault, It's my fault I was born and it's my fault that the world is a scary place to live. I really don't understand why I exist. They are so afraid of me getting hurt, they would rather I just stay inside and slowly die.

This is the reason I am never having children. No need to bring another innocent life into this useless world.

What Turn 4 ?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ckg2011 is online now  
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 09:46 AM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Age: 44
Posts: 10,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckg2011 View Post
I am sorry to hear that.

Apparently everything is my fault, It's my fault I was born and it's my fault that the world is a scary place to live. I really don't understand why I exist. They are so afraid of me getting hurt, they would rather I just stay inside and slowly die.

This is the reason I am never having children. No need to bring another innocent life into this useless world.
I worked with my father until he retired last year, and then he had a heart attack and a stroke in April. My mother has had lung problems since the early 1980's. I don't have a job. I don't think that any woman is going to want a 41 year old that is broke and living with his parents.
ravens is online now  
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
Employee At Jurassic Park
 
Ckg2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Isla Nublar
Gender: Male
Age: 32
Posts: 8,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens View Post
I worked with my father until he retired last year, and then he had a heart attack and a stroke in April. My mother has had lung problems since the early 1980's. I don't have a job. I don't think that any woman is going to want a 41 year old that is broke and living with his parents.

Yeah I feel ya. I am almost 30 and no woman is going to want me either. I am sorry your parents are having problems. My mother has problems and I have help take of her. I don't know what to do with my life anymore.

What Turn 4 ?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ckg2011 is online now  
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 10:04 AM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Age: 44
Posts: 10,402
I sometimes wish that I could go back in time to high school and ask out girls that I liked. I have always been so nervous around girls. The one time that I talked to a girl was when I was told that she liked me. When I did talk to her she laughed and said no way. When I was a junior in high school I looked like I was 12 years old.
ravens is online now  
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
Employee At Jurassic Park
 
Ckg2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Isla Nublar
Gender: Male
Age: 32
Posts: 8,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by visualkeirockstar View Post
Then why not just run away?

Where am I going to run away to? I don't have a job cause apparently I won some stupid contest in hell where my prize is nobody will hire me. Drug addicts, and criminals can get good jobs but not me.

What Turn 4 ?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ckg2011 is online now  
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 10:06 AM
just peachy
 
RelinquishedHell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Riverside County, CA
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Posts: 13,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara2012 View Post
Sorry to hear that, I understand your dilemma. Once you find another job, try craigslist housing> "rooms/shared". If you have a roomate they'll probably already have a tv.
Thanks for that post. I just found a really good deal in my city. Time to get away from my psychotic family.
RelinquishedHell is offline  
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Indifferent
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 138
Look on the bright side. You have a place to stay and no one is trying to kick you out.
Arterius is offline  
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 04:57 PM
User Requested Permanent Ban
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: az
Gender: Male
Posts: 641
I feel you. Last time i lived with my dad i got fired and i lived in the converted shed/guesthouse and he said he was gonna treat me like i was in the real world and turn my electricity off. Like mmk its 120 degrees out and i live in a shed but if you wanna be crazy then kk. I eventually moved in with my g pa which was really bad for my sa, because it enabled me. Fk man why cant parents try and help you but also understand where you are coming from? I almost got in a fist fight with my dad last time i lived there
akeanureevess is offline  
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 04:59 PM
User Requested Permanent Ban
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: az
Gender: Male
Posts: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arterius View Post
Look on the bright side. You have a place to stay and no one is trying to kick you out.
I know this is just a innocent comment trying to be nice but this annoys the hell outa me. you could say this to anyone no matter how bad there situation is and it aint gonna make them happy. Things suck sometimes thats just how it is nothing bright about suckiness
akeanureevess is offline  
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 05:01 PM
User Requested Permanent Ban
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: az
Gender: Male
Posts: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneQuietGuy View Post
Thanks for that post. I just found a really good deal in my city. Time to get away from my psychotic family.
i thought everyone knew about craigslist lol but it is awesome im looking at apartments right now but that wont happen for a long time. cant screw my friends/roomies over theyve helped me too much
akeanureevess is offline  
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
Employee At Jurassic Park
 
Ckg2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Isla Nublar
Gender: Male
Age: 32
Posts: 8,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
lol i actually put on my profile on a datin site 25-50 'i dont care if ur broke' and livin with parents i dont see a problem at all. there are surely more women like me in the world, you just have to look maybe online for them.

Really? Where can I find women like you?

What Turn 4 ?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ckg2011 is online now  
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 11:48 PM
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,024
im going through this now at 23 i should be moving out i don't even go home anymore unless my parents aren't there i can't stand it
socialphobia23 is offline  
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-06-2012, 01:05 AM
SAS Member
 
godhelpme2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: U.S.
Gender: Female
Posts: 651
you think it's bad for you.. lol i just recently got my mom to allow me to shut my door when i go to bed. I am 17. lol she asks me every day if i have my keys before i leave >.<

For those who fight for it,
Life has a flavor the Sheltered will never know.
godhelpme2 is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Venting: Vol I Dopamine Frustration 0 04-17-2012 12:55 AM
just venting NoNeedToShine Frustration 8 02-06-2012 07:54 PM
just venting out! i can't control it or function with this anxiety anymore jai1906 Coping With Social Anxiety 0 12-05-2011 10:54 AM
i cant cope anymore with feeling like this anymore, please help ava0000 Coping With Social Anxiety 19 04-22-2010 04:03 PM
Serious venting... RubyTuesday Frustration 3 09-05-2007 03:22 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome