Social Anxiety Forum

Social Anxiety Forum (http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/)
-   Frustration (http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f35/)
-   -   girls would you date bald men? (http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f35/girls-would-you-date-bald-men-283545/)

renegade disaster 03-03-2013 01:36 PM

^eh? we were discussing her teacher and his baldness, when referencing what you were talking about we were referring back to your points on mpb. I think you're getting confused mate. sorry to hear you've suffered from alopecia
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChampagneYear (Post 1061646185)
I'm going to go get a PhD on balding so this never happens again. :roll

:lol

cosmicslop 03-03-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afff (Post 1061646361)
No its not MPB its alopecia. All my hair fell out when I was 15 including eyebrows and eyelashes. MY eyebrows and lashes grew back though.

I'[m sorry I was unaware of what that is. I can understand now why you're frustrated. I thought we were talking about plain old balding. Sometimes we're dealt with bad hands. Sucks

zomgz 03-03-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afff (Post 1061642073)
I want to apologize to everyone in this thread for being rude. To all the females, thank you for being honest with how you see bald men. IT has been an even bigger confirmation that I am even more screwed than before. In all seriousness I see the light now and have to accept my place as an inferior individual in this society.

Lol, dude. I don't know if you just like being miserable or what but your posts seem to indicate that no matter what anyone says you will always think of yourself negatively.

tehuti88 03-03-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanya1 (Post 1061631801)
Basically the most annoying thing about this forum.

:high5

Quote:

Originally Posted by VirginKing (Post 1061632281)
Would they date a virgin who has high social skills, but just not with woman?

Just as in my response about dating a bald guy, if he had other qualities that attracted me to him, mostly related to personality and sense of humor, then yes, I would.

(Here is where select male SAS members can come along and insist that I'm lying since they know me so much better than I know myself.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanya1 (Post 1061640729)
women don't understand anything. Women don't date virgins. I understand women perfectly. With all of my 0% experience with them. LMFAO.

:high5

goldberg2013 03-03-2013 03:33 PM

I lost my hair at an early age, now I just shave my head, im 5'7 160 lbs i work out and not in bad shape, im married, my wife thinks im handesome, I work in an office full of women, most seem to adore me, ive even been on a couple of "dates" just innocent, because im faithful, it is what it is, this world is not filled with perfect people, work with what you got, work on the positives, dress nice, smell good, be well groomed, stay in shape if a girl wont talk to you because your bald, screw them, theres a lot of fish in the sea im happy with my bald head, actually I think im quite good looking, im confident, i really dont care what other people think

afff 03-03-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zomgz (Post 1061647905)
Lol, dude. I don't know if you just like being miserable or what but your posts seem to indicate that no matter what anyone says you will always think of yourself negatively.

and why should I be positive? I hardly have anything to be positive about. No one loves and I have no friends. I've never had a girl even have a crush on me in high school because I
m ugly. I have no one to spend my birthdays with. I've recieved no external validation ever since my hair fell out. What the hell am I suppose to be positive about?

Ugliness is a disease and money + aesthetics is the cure.

Positivity has got me nothing in life.
HATRED IS what pushes me forward. Everything I've achieved so far has been because of hatred.

Cletis 03-03-2013 10:43 PM

Some chicks really dig the shaved head look. Some guys look great bald (Michael Jordan, for example) and some don't. Some people believe bald men are more virile and manly so maybe you can use that to your advantage. You can wear hats most of the time. Some guys look good with a bandana wraped around their noggin, kinda "gangsta" like.

True, big guys tend to look better than little guys bald. They just do for some reason. I don't know what your financial situation is but you can get "plugs" (hair transplants) like Joe Biden did. This tends to look unnatural though. There are toupees but they're pricy and you'll have to get a new one every 5 years or so.

tehuti88 03-04-2013 04:17 PM

I like the lead singer of Vertical Horizon (Matt Scannell). :blush :blush :blush

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...oure-A-God.jpg

Granted, the fact that he sings awesomely has something to do with it too. In fact that probably has more to do with it than anything else, considering how I know nothing about the guy.

I also like Corey Stoll, because he was on Law & Order: LA.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sP94-Tg1x-...ey+stoll+7.jpg

afff 03-04-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehuti88 (Post 1061676505)
I like the lead singer of Vertical Horizon (Matt Scannell). :blush :blush :blush

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...oure-A-God.jpg

Granted, the fact that he sings awesomely has something to do with it too. In fact that probably has more to do with it than anything else, considering how I know nothing about the guy.

I also like Corey Stoll, because he was on Law & Order: LA.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sP94-Tg1x-...ey+stoll+7.jpg

So basicly you like both of them for their fame. The second guy is ugly as hell.

tehuti88 03-04-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afff (Post 1061680529)
So basicly you like both of them for their fame. The second guy is ugly as hell.

Shoo fly, shoo. Stop buzzing at me.

I think they're cute. And they probably have great attitudes. So nyeh to you, buzzing little fly. :b

zomgz 03-04-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afff (Post 1061659593)
and why should I be positive? I hardly have anything to be positive about. No one loves and I have no friends. I've never had a girl even have a crush on me in high school because I
m ugly. I have no one to spend my birthdays with. I've recieved no external validation ever since my hair fell out. What the hell am I suppose to be positive about?

Ugliness is a disease and money + aesthetics is the cure.

Positivity has got me nothing in life.
HATRED IS what pushes me forward. Everything I've achieved so far has been because of hatred.

So you basically feed off of negativity? That doesn't sound healthy. :(

afff 03-05-2013 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zomgz (Post 1061682553)
So you basically feed off of negativity? That doesn't sound healthy. :(

Its the only thing that works.

joeclayvowell 03-05-2013 06:08 AM

I'm bald, I know women like me but I just don't have the confidence to approach them or talk to them. No offense man but you seem to have a really low opinion of yourself, and that is coming from someone that has a real low opinion of himself. I used to dread going bald it was all I thought about, like how could I go bald in my 20s?? But the sooner you accept it the easier your life will become trust me it takes time but you will learn to live with it. It does not mean you are a lower member of society or whatever, you sound kind of silly when you say that (again no offense.) Going bald is really not a big deal and a lot of women do find it attractive so cheer up, or do the best you can and good luck.

afff 03-05-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeclayvowell (Post 1061691953)
I'm bald, I know women like me but I just don't have the confidence to approach them or talk to them. No offense man but you seem to have a really low opinion of yourself, and that is coming from someone that has a real low opinion of himself. I used to dread going bald it was all I thought about, like how could I go bald in my 20s?? But the sooner you accept it the easier your life will become trust me it takes time but you will learn to live with it. It does not mean you are a lower member of society or whatever, you sound kind of silly when you say that (again no offense.) Going bald is really not a big deal and a lot of women do find it attractive so cheer up, or do the best you can and good luck.

You started balding in your 20s. I lost ALL my hair at 15. Entirely different.

afff 03-05-2013 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSocialButterfly (Post 1061692169)
I'm attracted to bald guys.

Even ones who look like cancer patients?

afff 03-05-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSocialButterfly (Post 1061696201)
What is up with you? In a few years you'll be in your 20s and then I guess it will all be okay to be bald then, right? So just wait it out! You got dealt a crappy hand but that is life. What do you accomplish by trying to convince everyone here that they don't understand or how horrble it all is? It doesn't matter if we understand why you lost your hair at 15, it happened. You can either figure out how best to deal with it or continue feeling terrible and do nothing productive with your life. You're alive and healthy! Say something positive every once in a while.

I am doing a lot of thing. I talk about it in my other threads. I really do wish I could let this go. I wish I could. I wish I could. But thheir is no place for ugly people in the western civilized world.

Sam1911 03-12-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afff (Post 1061698937)
I am doing a lot of thing. I talk about it in my other threads. I really do wish I could let this go. I wish I could. I wish I could. But thheir is no place for ugly people in the western civilized world.

I was bald at 21 and have a gf, you'll learn to accept it and not want hair again, I shave my head of course don;t wanna look like friar tuck :teeth

evakatalinka 03-12-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afff (Post 1061621433)
yep and women who think like that make me feel like absolute **** over something I have no control over.

There are women who don't think that way at all. What should really matter is...what is the quality of one's heart? That is something we do have control over and fortunately is also the most important thing.:) Don't let them make you feel bad.

Looks Are Everything 03-12-2013 09:31 PM

Girls will date a bald man only if he has an attractive and masculine face. You need a strong jaw to pull off the bald badass look. Otherwise, you'll look like an IT nerd.

lexir 03-12-2013 11:08 PM

Reading these responses is both depressing and aggravating.

I started to go balding early, but I keep my head completely shaved. I keep in shape by working out 3-4 times a week, but I am under 6 feet, though, so the struggle is uphill. My receding chin doesn't help the cause.
I've had times when I notice girls glancing at me, but I discard it as a nutty, schizophrenic delusion from my part, because I can't forget about the facts: I'm under six feet and bald.
Early baldness and sub-6 feet height are things men have no damn control over, but god forbid a guy won't date a girl because her boobs are too small or her thighs are too flabby. Here's a FACT that won't register with many girls: guys are a lot, LOT less pickier than you think, but somehow, we're the shallower gender.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000-2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.