Biggest Curse Ever - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 06:57 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Devilish
Unhappy Biggest Curse Ever

The more time passes the more I realized that I was cursed by being a Hispanic who looks Asian with no money. I have seen pretty much any type of men who doesn't look Asian with an attractive Latina or white women. White men, black men, Hispanic men (who don't look Asian) and even Indian men have it much easier with Latinas than men who look Asian. These women are way out of my league due to my race and I have felt sad due to this for years. (crying nearly every day since my teens). A lot of these other men wouldn't need to be rich to be with an attractive Latina while an Asian looking guy with no money would have no chance with them. I have the feeling that these women are never attracted with me and my bad personality doesn't help me either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 07:32 AM
Bermanenttly Panned

My Mood: Pensive
This thread looks strangely familiar. Strangely familiar to another one you created not long ago, talking about the exact same things.

Everyone is beautiful. Yes, everyone. Even when you spit venom, hate, and deny that everyone is beautiful, yes....lmao....you are still beautiful.

Most of the time people only have as much control over you as you give them.

Hug, kiss, hold the ones you love like it's the last time you ever will. Because it might be.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 07:32 AM
lost between the lines

but...what's wrong with looking asian?

one of my brothers, for all of his other troubles, was very smooth and well-dressed and had a girlfriend. he was asian.

work on your social anxiety, see if you can boost confidence with talking to women. don't let your looks stand as an excuse.

So therefore, I dedicate myself to my art, my sleep, my dreams, my labors, my unique madness, my endless absorption and hunger because I cannot dedicate myself to any fellow being. ~ jack kerouac

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page