Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What are you thankful for right now?

69K views 1K replies 369 participants last post by  WillYouStopDave 
#1 ·
What are you thankful or grateful for in your life? Everyone has at least one thing. Post it here :)

#15 ·
Still having a chance to turn my life around.

#16 ·
Nothing.

I feel like you shouldn't be thankful for anything that your family does for you. Because they forced you into it in the first place. They didn't ask you to be their son/daughter -- they forced it upon you. So of course they support you and stuff, it's normal since you're family and they're nice people. What else are they gonna do, right? So stuff like that doesn't deserve special thanks since they don't have much choice and neither did you.

Now if a stranger did something nice for me, I'd be thankful for that.

#20 ·
Having a warm bed to sleep in.

#23 ·
My family and friends, those that accept me for who I am and believe in me; the ones who inspire and push me in a positive direction and don't judge me based on what I can't do. The ones who help me when I'm frustrated or down. I'm extremely thankful for them and what they do. I'm still dumbfounded at how in a little over a year, I've gone from basically no friends to having extremely close friends, even ones that are far away. People that genuinely care. I have a lot of regrets, but they definitely help take my mind off my mistakes! :)

#24 ·
My mom.......don't know where I would be without her.

#31 ·
that im strong willed in certain aspects of my life. i used to be a huge fatty but now im normal. i went to talk to a doctor today that told me a few years ago. " hey your really fat , you need to lose weight" he saw me and told me hes glad he helped me . i told him fool , you didnt do ish. i did it. He told im in really good shape though .

i was proud of myself. i know how to put in work.