Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Say something u want to be true in future....

11K views 249 replies 180 participants last post by  Kilgore Trout 
#1 ·
I will b happy
I will have apassport to visit foreign countries..
I will have a exclusive job
I will love my work place
I wont cry any day
I will love whatever comes to me
I will smile always..
I will have my own apartment
I will join violin n piano classes tooo
I will marry my love:)

#9 ·
I will get better
I will go to college
I will go back to dance
I will learn to play the piano
I will have my first kiss
I will get a good job
I will get my own house
I will fall in love
I will get married
I will have kids
I will travel
I will love my life

#12 ·
I will be with the person I love.
I will have hot sex with them everyday, if not every other day.
I will develop better social skills.
I will get my driver's license.
I will do well in college.
I will get a well-paying job.
I will live in a cozy apartment.
I will travel as much as I want.
:D

#19 ·
I will stop hating myself, I will be comfortable in my own skin, I will be able to communicate effortlessly and move through the world with grace, my cartesian theatre will downsize, I will allow myself to have close friends, I will be a successful artist/cartoonist with a thick skin, I will have a strongly rooted family, I will avoid all the mistakes my parents made and avoid inventing many new ones.

#22 ·
I WILL BE A SELF-SUFFICIENT BADASS WHO GETS **** DONE AND MAKES THE *****ES SWOON.

~~lol doubts~~

Er, anyway.

I will have a job.
I will have my license.
I will be able to afford an apartment.
I will be physically fit.
I will find someone who makes me happy and I will be able to make them just as happy.

#23 ·
I WILL BE A SELF-SUFFICIENT BADASS WHO GETS **** DONE AND MAKES THE *****ES SWOON.
*chortle* Wow. :clap

I will find someone who makes me happy and I will be able to make them just as happy.
I like this. Especially agree with the want of the last part.

I will find a path to live and be happy and content.
I will be better at being me.

^ Those 2 took me way too long to think of. That's not good.

#24 ·
I will shop a grand dress for me n wear red sandles..
i will dance in square under afountain
i will learn ice skating
i will meet Danile Redcliffe n tell him How His Harry Potter movies cheers me up everytime...

#26 ·
I will get over her, as hard as it will be.
I will find my life's calling, attend college and see it through to completion.
I will find a decent job that I'm happy with.
I will find a girl that's perfect for me - someone who I will love until my dying breath and somebody who loves me just as much.
I will gain the confidence and self-respect to attract someone like that in the first place.
I will overcome my SA and depression.
I will be happy.

... Oh, who am I kidding? :roll

#29 ·
I have so many plans for the future and nothing or no one will ruin them. Getting a great bod is a must. Also, not using the inet as much is another one. I wanna be somebody in life, ya know. Get my degree, marry, just live a decent life. Also I want to become a better person inside and out and not fuss about stupid ****.

#30 ·
I want to feel as comfortable speaking to others as I do when speaking to myself. To have my own business, 'cuz I hate working for other folks bottom line. To be able to travel to all the places I've dreamed about since childhood. I want to find someone who will try to be understanding, and most importantly, will not get annoyed on the occasions when I talk his ear off late into the night, 'cuz he knows I'm just trying say about 10 years worth of stuff before I either: die, the world ends, or I run out of breath--which ever comes first. And finally, if I can't have any of these things, at least let my [currently] measly savings grow into enough money so that I can own the Catalina that me and mah doggie will sail into the sunset on and live [quiet] drama free lives. :clap

That's not too much to ask for! :b

#32 ·
I will be happy
I will be treated respectfully...the bullying will stop
I will have an awesome future and never spend a day regreting it
I will sort out all my problems- SA, EDNOS, etc etc
I will become a normal teenager and start obsessing over boys etc...i can't be normal!
I will be rich and be who I wanna be
I will fix the world...the human race has a bad attitude problem :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.