Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What do you do when your upset?

1K views 27 replies 26 participants last post by  Neptunus 
#1 ·
I mean anything that upsets you, whether you know whats upsetting you or not and if you do know, you can't do anything about it at the moment. (like worrying about taxes, a relationship, or nothing at all)

Personally, I sleep. Or at least try to. :yes

#3 ·
It depends on the situation, really. If I'm particularly worried or upset about something, then I can't sleep because my mind races. Sometimes writing down my feelings in a journal helps.

#4 ·
solve the prolem, but i live a pretty problem free life anyway. so it's easy to solve one when it does come along

EDIT

and if it's a relationship problem........ break up. and break up fast.

take from a person who's made into teh late 20s with no kids, no getting married or divorced. theres no need to drag out a relationship that has the slightest potential for problems, that's how you end up like my sister and my brother in law,

they irritate the shizzz out of each other, they're only with each other because niether wants to go back on the dating scene so it's conveniant and they are worried about giving my niece a bad image on relationships

so while they're just going to work and eating and getting fatter and fatter, i'm out, i'm free, i have my body, my smile and i date women way outta league and have a great time, because i have no problem leaving a relationship if i get the hint at problems approaching

#10 ·
I listen to loud music, play games, sleep...sometimes I'll self hurt, if I'm upset enough.
Thats why i kinda miss alcohol and drugs...They worked well for dealing with being upset, but they bring more bad than good in the end.

Sometimes i go for a bike ride and i push myself until exhaustion...

#15 ·
Sleep

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.