Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What did you see?

19K views 440 replies 112 participants last post by  slyfox 
#1 ·
What did you see while out today or while looking out your window?

While driving back home on a country road I saw the eye shine of what I think was a raccoon up in a tree. Earlier while driving I saw the eye shine of something else, but I'm not sure what it was. Probably was also a raccoon, but could've been anything around that size.

#3 ·
A man walking around inspecting the community and looking for rules being broken. Of course I found this out when we had a new dryer being delivered and a guy was fixing my car's windshield at the same time. He didn't seem mean. He just asked the windshield guy if he could park on the grass, so school buses could get through easier. SO now I know they actually send someone out on foot to inspect things.

#7 ·
In the early morning, two deer who were going to run in front of my car but changed their minds at the last minute. Also saw a canine in my neighborhood. Ran off before I could tell if it was a coyote or a dog. Was dark colored like the one I saw a few nights ago, so probably the same animal. Saw it on the other side of the road last time.

Almost walked right up to a rabbit when I got home. It was sitting in front of the porch. It finally noticed me and ran a short distance away. Usually they are shyer around here.

#8 ·
Waw sounds like you have the whole animal kingdom in your neighbourhood. Today i saw that my imagination to form motivation on productivity within rainy days could have some limitations and needs to be broadened.
Oh i also saw a dead bird on the road. rip

This post has been deleted
#46 ·
My eyes saw glorious pine trees. They swayed so majestic and branches rose and shifted in prayer to the wind. So well suited they are to the goddess of the north winds! Then my tortured globes do they spasm downwards, and stop mid-movement. A horrible cartoon displayed late at night on over-bright dying phosphors.

Was the delay between up and down due to late tiredness, or was it native to it's environment? Taut and bleeding branches of strain, mocked natively on those eyes by a layer of bright reflected sky, a sky full of masterfully aloof pine. The eyes drifted down and saw humans! Scary humans in scary dwellings!

Now I want to crawl on the dirt, and sob like a starving orphan marmoset force-fed empty hyper-pregnant holograms? I have seen too many slicks of heaven floating on tepid yet rushing waters. I have seen too often the twisted rupture of this life before me, into happy trees without easels manned.
This made me laugh. Everyones talking about animals. and you bust out with majestic pine trees.

#13 ·
Last night when I was standing on my porch trying to find my key a black cat ran past my porch. A moment later a black and white cat ran past my porch after the first cat. It was a small porch so they were really close to me when they did this lol

#14 ·
Took a short ride in the early morning. Saw 4 deer at the local state park and another 3 deer on another road. The last three deer had a rabbit with them.

I like seeing wildlife a night. Wonder if I should buy a spotlight. I'm sure there are a lot of animals I miss that aren't in my headlights. Worry the DNR will think I'm illegally spotlight hunting deer and harass me though.

#16 ·
Wishing you luck being best friends/brothers for life :)

Last night, I saw what I thought was a deer(eye shine and rough size) on the next section of road that was after where I was turning off. Decided to continue on and not turn to see if it was actually a deer. Turned out to be a big old looking dog standing on the side of the road. I turned around to check on him. By the time I got back he was gone. There were some houses close by(one with an open garage door) so maybe he went to one of them. I didn't bother looking more because I didn't want anyone to think I was trying to abduct their dog.

Also the night before I saw a man just standing in a farmer's field with a couple of dogs. When I came back about 20 minutes later he was standing in the same spot. Last night, I thought I might've saw someone sitting in a field with a bucket. Wonder what he is doing out there late at night, but not really my business

#23 ·
Saw two dead snapping turtles laying in the shallow water next to a walking trail in the woods. Since there were two it seems likely that someone killed them :(

On a brighter not saw a bunch of young toads and some frogs.

Also on the main trail, which is wide enough to drive on, saw a couple vehicles. Maybe they were from the township or something else. One of the trucks lucked like it had a dip net in the back so maybe they were going to check things out in the marsh area.

#25 ·
Within the last month I saw a baby rabbit, 2 deer, a squirrel, and some geese flying in a V shape how do they know to do that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.