Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

I love social anxiet it feels good an u love it too!

6K views 45 replies 29 participants last post by  Mykaleidoscopeworld 
#1 ·
okay...so, let me start of by saying that uknow what? "yah" social anxiety is good an some days I LOVE IT!!! think about it! we have all that energy an anxiety/adrenalin that alot of adrenalin freaks want all the time but can't keep/prolong it! every time I go outside it feels like the first time I've been introduced to the world!! everyday is exciting! standing on the corner of bay n bloor or (place a busy street in ur city here) FEELS GREAT!! on top of that how dare some of us have the nerve to say we're alone or feel alone? do I not see a whole community of people with anxiety on this board? We’re our own gang! an u have to realize chemical imbalances are cool! sometimes I shake in front of my friends an they look shocked an say "damn, how do you do that? I'd have to be high n stuff to do that how do u produce all that anxiety?" I smurk an just say..."its my lifestyle baby" an wink my eye!!! do urself a favor an realize social anxiety is the best thing in the world an do something which makes u real really anxious!! ex: trip in front of ur friends, drool on a bus, knock something down in a store at the mall, make urself look really anxious an shake in front of sex girls/guys, walk really fast (even though you’re dizzy)...walk down a flight of stairs a fall down, take ur medication outside while people are watching, buy a slurpee an dash it on ur head as soon as u buy it an walk home like that, hit a wall, stop taking ur meds for 3 days an go outside like that....

the point is...social anxiety is great!!! I'm so excited that I shall tape myself maybe today on a crowded bus an GET MYSELF OWNED!!! n then upload it to the computer an blast it on the net!!!! WHOS WITH ME! LETS CREATE/THINK of ways to own ourselves!

IF I DON’T HAVE ANXIETY IN MY LIFE, THEN, I DON'T WANT IT! :boogie :sas :yes :group

(brought to you by spell check, an owning 101 plus the creators of cipralex on other meds that cannot be mentioned)

tune in next time for the latin luver...

See less See more
#3 ·
(starts slaps himself from both sides an wiggles) really!!? I guess I have a new friend hehehe we can chill an stay up an talk about nintendo and playstation!! hehehehe :boogie ihope you're not too nervous (pun intended) heheh (gets nervous an runs off ) :afr then comes back heheh :boogie :kiss I NEED MEDSSSSSS WHERES FUNKY? HUH?

#4 ·
social anxiety is great!!!! give urself a hand an get a massive anxiety/panic attack today in its name!!! (runs outside in a crowd of people an gets his dad to film himself gettin owned!!!) :drunk :cup :wtf

#6 ·
hey...notice something? me an you have the same amount of posts dang thats ill!! :boogie thanks for the comment too, :blush I shall not take meds for a couple of days so I can tripout :yes

#9 ·
me trippin? never!!! I'm as sane as ever! :con went outside felt pretty good "owning wise" an I want to feel that sort of anxiety again felt really good boy, all this anxiety is all free an is mine? **** I guess the best things in life are free... :boogie :)

#13 ·
SA is nothing but an unwanted weight loss plan. I don't eat; I shake, rattle, and worry!

#15 ·
Thanks to SA, I can experience the adrenalin thrill of an extreme sport just from sitting down, doing nothing, everyday for free- the dizzy headspinning heights of skydiving just from walking into a store. I love the free bouts of nausea as a side dish, and the surprise day trips to hell with my free travel vouchers courtesy of randompanicattack inc.

#17 ·
odd_one_out said:
Thanks to SA, I can experience the adrenalin thrill of an extreme sport just from sitting down, doing nothing, everyday for free- the dizzy headspinning heights of skydiving just from walking into a store. I love the free bouts of nausea as a side dish, and the surprise day trips to hell with my free travel vouchers courtesy of randompanicattack inc.
Good analogy !!!!!!!!!!

#20 ·
odd_one_out said:
THAHKYOU!! SOMEONE FULLY GETS IT!! THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT! WE GET ALL THIS WONDERFUL GOODNESS FOR FREE! hey I went outside not to long ago an guess what? I was anxious hehehehehe "yay for me hehehehe" we're all blessed children... :boogie

#21 ·
Perrap said:
ShyFX said:
Haha, good stuff Dru :lol Next time I do something stupid or embarrassing I'll try to remember this thread.
I actually thought of this thread when I slipped on some ice today. lol I tried to enjoy the feeling of embarrassment and anxiety and humiliation but it didn't quite work.
oh u slipped on some ice? hey...thats amazing...I need me some ice slipping I'm jellous...just know that what happened to you is good an u should get props for that... ;)

#26 ·
Re: re: I love social anxiet it feels good an u love it too!

ghostgurl said:
I don't know if you're being serious or not, but probably not. Anyway I don't know about social anxiety, but mental illness is cool or at least eccentricism.
er...ah...I'm dead serious :sas sometimes I feel blessed with having social anxiety, I have what alot of people want heheheh (goes outside for an anxiety rush) :boogie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.