Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Zoloft, Zanex, Paxil, and busbar? please help

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  colonelpoop 
#1 ·
I was having a lot of problems feeling depressed and stressed out, losing my temper quick, not being able to focus well, major sleeping problems, feeling overwhelmed and making list so I wont forget all the stuff I have to do, and just overall feeling like crap. My doctor prescibed me to Zoloft 50mg, and zanex, a .5 i think. The zoloft worked for like a month or two, and then i started getiing headaches and jittery and racing thoughts. The zanex works, he said i could take half of one during the day and a whole one at night. I only take it at night because i dont wont to be zonked out during the day, because i have children. Well my doctor moved the zoloft up to 100mg, and after two days i had like a panic attack and was speeded up or something. It was horrible. So now my doctor, who is just a regular family doctor, not a psy., who really knows nothing of what he is doing, wants me to try paxil and busbar for my anxiety. And stop the zoloft and only use zanex for emergencys. My insurance will not cover lexapro or cymbalta. Anyone have any advice, tips, suggestions or pass experience with any of these meds? Thanks

#2 ·
Im taking 200mg of zoloft and get headaches, nausea, racing thoughts as well. Paxil gave me shock like sensations in the brain like zapsl, but because i quite cold tuirkey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.