Xanax: potency or lack thereof - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
Surrounded by Sadness

Xanax: potency or lack thereof

Around 5:30 AM I took a full bottle of Xanax. That's 120 mg -- 60 of the iconic 2mg bars.

At 10 am my alarm went off and I got up.

Yeah, that sure is a potent drug...NOT!

Please do not replicate what I did as you are likely in for a nap that last 24-hours.

DEA agents, being on par with Nazi war criminals, should be executed for crimes against humanity. They are guilty of inflicting mass suffering upon legitimate patients.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 04:56 PM
All Cats Are Grey

Why did you do that?
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 10:51 PM
SAS Member

I suspect going by the Parnate doses you get up to, you're a very fast metaboliser of drugs just like Gillman Fan.

Xanax is a very potent drug for normal metabolisers, so noone try this :P

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 12:10 AM Thread Starter
Surrounded by Sadness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Were View Post
Why did you do that?
Felt very nervous & could not sleep.

Also fully aware it's not dangerous. The fatal dose of Xanax is 975 times 10 mg shot into a vein.

Knew at worst, it could produce a nap. Also I have a ton of pills, a virtual pharmacy.

DEA agents, being on par with Nazi war criminals, should be executed for crimes against humanity. They are guilty of inflicting mass suffering upon legitimate patients.
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 11:32 PM
SAS Member

UltraShy you need to get in contact with the "doctors" (violating hippocratic oath) who come up with execution drug cocktails in Arkansas. They are going for 10 executions in 8 days or something due to their drug supply expiring. I suspect if a drug is powerful enough to render you fully unconscious, then it would pass constitutional muster.

The Supreme Court would call this the "UltraShy test" and any such drug cocktails would be presumed constitutional. Clearly, the states have been suffering for lack of quality test subjects: https://glossipvgross.com/botched-executions/

Not to get political, I am generally opposed to executions, but this whole lethal injection thing is so stupid. A firing squad of trained marksmen filling your brain with 10 bullets simultaneously is not going to cause much suffering. Firing squads were of course considered completely constitutional around 1776, so they still would be today.

Heroin is still medically available to doctors, although it isn't called that and it is seldom used. I think a medically induced heroin overdose would be a great way to go, if I had to choose.

Working dx Bipolar II
Medications: 225mg Lithium xl, 150 mg Lamotrigine, 20 mg Vyvanse, 150 mg Tranylcypromine, 75 mg Noritryptiline, 200 mg Buproprion SR, Agamantine 150 mg, Ketamine 200 mg (sublingual) twice a week. Trazodone 100 mg nightly + Sonata as needed for sleep.
I am NOT a doctor. Consult your physician on all medical decisions.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
Surrounded by Sadness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillman fan View Post
UltraShy you need to get in contact with the "doctors" (violating hippocratic oath) who come up with execution drug cocktails in Arkansas. They are going for 10 executions in 8 days or something due to their drug supply expiring. I suspect if a drug is powerful enough to render you fully unconscious, then it would pass constitutional muster.

The Supreme Court would call this the "UltraShy test" and any such drug cocktails would be presumed constitutional. Clearly, the states have been suffering for lack of quality test subjects: https://glossipvgross.com/botched-executions/

Not to get political, I am generally opposed to executions, but this whole lethal injection thing is so stupid. A firing squad of trained marksmen filling your brain with 10 bullets simultaneously is not going to cause much suffering. Firing squads were of course considered completely constitutional around 1776, so they still would be today.

Heroin is still medically available to doctors, although it isn't called that and it is seldom used. I think a medically induced heroin overdose would be a great way to go, if I had to choose.
Heroin is the brand name that Bayer -- the aspirin folks -- marketed diacetylmorphine under in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. 99% of the legal heroin in the world is used in UK hospitals, in the same way a morphine drip is used in the US.

The pro-death crowd wants a pretense where death is pretty. So to them paralyzed such as to not show agonizing pain that goes on for over an hour is just fine with them. Strikes me that this violates the prohibition on cruel & unusual punishment.

You hardly need 10 shots. A single blast to the brain with 12-gauge loaded with 00 buckshot (or a slug) is certain & virtually instant death. Shotguns are used by those who want a criminal intruder to leave in a body bag, as opposed to mere injury via handgun.

Of course, you'd be hard-pressed to find anything more bloody, gory, and gruesome than a shotgun suicide. Humane, but horrifically graphic. Google pics if you wish -- and you will see large chunks of head removed, laying on the floor in a massive pool of blood, and blood, bits of brain and other tissue pretty much everywhere.

At least a prison guard would be highly unlikely to screw that up, actually be trained in the use of shotguns. Can they aim at a head & pull a trigger? If so, they are qualified. No medical training at all; entirely unqualified to administer paralytic drugs.

Euthanasia is normally accomplished by first drinking the world's most potent anti-nausea drug. Then 20 minutes later taking a fatal dose of fast-acting barbs (Seconal or Nembutal) that will peacefully put you to sleep never to awake again.

post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 06:49 PM
Cumbersome

The most I've taken is 80mg of Xanax in a day. Valium I've taken over 1000mg in a day, Klonopin I think around 60mg in a day and Ativan around 80mg in a day, I believe.
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
Surrounded by Sadness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH1983 View Post
The most I've taken is 80mg of Xanax in a day. Valium I've taken over 1000mg in a day, Klonopin I think around 60mg in a day and Ativan around 80mg in a day, I believe.
While I certainly do NOT recommend such dosages, benzos are indeed remarkably non-toxic. This is what originally made them so wildly popular with doctors.

If you take 30 Seconal (especially with alcohol) you are DEAD. A Seconal OD killed Judy Garland. Nembutal is another highly toxic barb, which killed Marilyn Monroe. Though back when I was born any neurotic housewife could visit her caring physician and readily get a script for a bottle of #100 Seconal or Nembutal.

Want a very common example of a highly toxic drug found in most homes: alcohol, which is fatal at only 10 times the normal dosage. Notably more toxic than quite a few of the drugs that the DEA has decided should be entirely illegal.

Know what the standard ER treatment is for a "benzo OD"? They put you on a bed & let you sleep it off, sending you home with a few thousand dollar motel bill, for the world's most expensive nap. Despite my sarcasm, that is exactly what they do. There is a drug that will reverse the effects of a benzo OD, though it will almost surely produce seizures, making sleeping it off by far the best & safest treatment. A treatment that effectively is no treatment at all, unless you lack a bed at home (or park bench if homeless).

I knew a woman, who used to be on SAS who "Oded" on Ativan -- about 50 mg. She ended up in the hospital against her will, fully awake to "enjoy" the experience till she finally fell asleep some 8 hours later. Do you really need emergency medical treatment for a dosage that doesn't even produce a nap? Being broke, I presume tax-payers in the state of IL paid for that adventure. I still regular text with her (as she is too afraid to use voice). Ironic, given that we were notably more intimate than mere chatting when I met her in person years ago. She would be one of the naughty young ladies on SAS who I whipped to tears, but what else would you expect from a self-described sadist.

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 11:25 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Worried
wow. I thought i was bad taking panadeine forte with lyrica.
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 11:42 PM
Hail Raeden Da Gawd

My Mood: Yeehaw
what a waste!
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-21-2017, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Surrounded by Sadness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jealousisjelly View Post
what a waste!
I haven't done any benzo sales since my move, even though the Hubertus post office is right down the street. Comically tiny Post Office, being no larger than my garage.

Been too damn busy with my money pit. Stunning how much care & repair even a good house demands. Evidently the American Dream involves getting an iron filter, water softener (and 460 pounds of salt), a new water heater, high-end central steam humidifier, new 4 ton AC unit, tearing out a huge old deck, buying a $750 kitchen table, still needing chairs for it, a $9,000 bed + mattress is extra, $350 rat cage + accessories for the rat room, a $2,000 TV set up, vacuum cleaner, carpet cleaner, lamps, filters, bulbs, wood polish, every cleaning agent under the sun, a bath mat, some pots & pans, and still needing more like radon mitigation.

I surely forgot quite a few items that belong on that list, like a new sateen sheet set for grand new bed & 4x4 for poor roads.

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 02:36 PM
Down the rabbit hole

My Mood: Cheeky
Quote:
Originally Posted by nembutalbestsupplier View Post
nembutalbestsupplier.com
Im in Sweden, but send me stuff then i can Vouch for you on this forum!

Hello Darkness my old friend... I've come to talk with you again.

Take cover child! Now switch to Kryptonite!

What's Dr. Stahl say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tUE...ature=youtu.be

AvPD,Dysthymia,Depression, SP, sleepingdisorder, Agoraphobia, GAD. ADD
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Surrounded by Sadness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nembutalbestsupplier View Post
nembutalbestsupplier.com
They seem to be under the mistaken impression that this barb has no legitimate medical use -- such as relaxation & sleep -- with the only purpose being death.

A .45 ACP pistol or 12-gauge shotgun would readily do the job. If I were diagnosed as terminal, I would avoid the suffering of natural death (which I saw up close & personal with my father) and end my life with a load of buckshot. I would do so in my basement or, if weather was suitable, my woodshed to avoid messing up a very nice home.

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 02:58 PM
SAS Member

I read that a zinc deficiency can cause a high tolerance to alcohol (one of the causes of alcoholism). It may have the same effect on Xanax and other drugs.

Don't forget to breathe.
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 03:18 PM
Down the rabbit hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraShy View Post
A .45 ACP pistol or 12-gauge shotgun would readily do the job. If I were diagnosed as terminal, I would avoid the suffering of natural death (which I saw up close & personal with my father) and end my life with a load of buckshot.

Yes and assisted suicide is somewhat legal in Sweden...
Its probable hard to get an appointment with Dr. Kevorkian,

Considering the few people on here that have gotten prescribed Phenobarbital for anxiety, its actually seems easier to get an appointment with Dr Kevorkian...

Quote:
I would do so in my basement or, if weather was suitable, my woodshed to avoid messing up a very nice home.
My grandpas brother did something like this, he went out on the backside, spread out a bedsheet, sat down, took a rifle and.....
It doesn't seem like an "impuls" thing to do...

What's Dr. Stahl say?

post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
Surrounded by Sadness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maslow View Post
I read that a zinc deficiency can cause a high tolerance to alcohol (one of the causes of alcoholism). It may have the same effect on Xanax and other drugs.
Interesting.

Everyone -- including an MD -- has assumed I must have a sky high tolerance for alcohol, given how I can pop benzos like Tic Tacs. Surprisingly, I actually have a rather low tolerance for alcohol. I have zero chance of winning any drinking game.

I do drink wine most days, but I do so in moderation, and I am utterly shocked by the amounts of liquor some folks can drink.

Example: a former SAS member drank 8 beers every day and he asked me repeatedly if that was too much. I had to say "YES! That's way too much!" repeatedly. It was as if he thought I would magically change my mind and he would magically not be an alcoholic if only he asked yet again, I guess.

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 03:33 PM Thread Starter
Surrounded by Sadness

Quote:
Originally Posted by watertouch View Post
My grandpas brother did something like this, he went out on the backside, spread out a bedsheet, sat down, took a rifle and.....
It doesn't seem like an "impuls" thing to do...
Many so called "suicide" attempts are so half-a**ed that they certainly should not even be called suicide.

Young folks FAIL at death 400 to 1. Men age 50+ fail 4 to 1. Mature men have a vastly higher success rate as they are likely to use firearms.

Even some firearm suicides are inexplicable. On a range I use, a guy shot himself with a .22 pistol. Why? He could have rented any of 50+ handguns, with damn near any of them being a better choice for his use. Could he not afford an $8 rental fee + $25 for a box of ammo?

This moron died 2 days later in the hospital. He could have rented a .45 and been dead on the spot, saving a whole lot of medical costs.

Please don't think I am suggesting nor recommending suicide. I most certainly am not. I am simply saying that if, after VERY careful and thoughtful consideration, you have decided that terminating your life is the least bad option you have do some research such that you do it right. Botched suicides result in great agony & potentially disfigurement (like removing your face with a shotgun blast because the barrel is too long). If one is determined to die, I don't want them to suffer needlessly. I would want them to do the job right such that they may exit with the least pain possible. Death should be humane, should it not?

I was once suicidal, sitting around all day holding a loaded .357 revolver trying to get up the courage to end my life.

I most certainly am not suicidal today. I want to live. Before logging on I was talking to my Honey Bunny in North Carolina, and we are both eager for her to make the 900 mile relocation such that we can live together as husband & wife. (Due to financial reasons, I can't marry her, though I still love her and want to be with her till the end. And I find it most charming how she wants to take my name.)

post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 04:05 PM
Down the rabbit hole

Quote:
On a range I use, a guy shot himself with a .22 pistol. Why? He could have rented any of 50+ handguns, with damn near any of them being a better choice for his use. Could he not afford an $8 rental fee + $25 for a box of ammo?

This moron died 2 days later in the hospital. He could have rented a .45 and been dead on the spot, saving a whole lot of medical costs.
Yes i do recall having this discussion with you! It was some 2 years ago, i was abit irritaded that they would stop selling OTC painkiller (paracetamol and, ibuprofen) in Sweden at gas stations or such, since some people OD on them...

Quote:
I most certainly am not suicidal today. I want to live. Before logging on I was talking to my Honey Bunny in North Carolina, and we are both eager for her to make the 900 mile relocation such that we can live together as husband & wife. (Due to financial reasons, I can't marry her, though I still love her and want to be with her till the end. And I find it most charming how she wants to take my name.)
This sounds nice! Seems like "life" has taken an positive turn these last 2 years. (not counting in your departure with "Satan")

Hope that doesn't sounds like you worship the devil...

What's Dr. Stahl say?

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
Surrounded by Sadness

Quote:
Originally Posted by watertouch View Post
Yes i do recall having this discussion with you! It was some 2 years ago, i was abit irritaded that they would stop selling OTC painkiller (paracetamol and, ibuprofen) in Sweden at gas stations or such, since some people OD on them...

This sounds nice! Seems like "life" has taken an positive turn these last 2 years. (not counting in your departure with "Satan")

Hope that doesn't sounds like you worship the devil...
Yes, Tylenol is the world's #1 suicide drug. No doubt because it is so exceedingly common. And it will indeed produce death -- via liver failure, in about 2 weeks during which you can ponder your meeting with the Reaper. Obviously, they don't give liver transplants to the suicidal, seeing how they have a history of wasting perfectly good organs.

That is an example of a piss poor suicide done by a clueless individual who obviously failed to do their research. I actually once convinced a woman NOT to kill herself by showing her a table that listed suicide methods with their duration till death, efficacy rate, and pain level as rated by pathologists. Most methods are not very effective at all, exceedingly slow, and excruciatingly painful. I mean pouring a gallon of gasoline on yourself and lighting up will almost surely kill you, but do you really want a 95 (on a 100 point scale) for pain as you die? That would be the most agonizing method I know of.

Nations (and US states) that allow euthanasia have you take an anti-nausea drug followed 20 minutes later by a fatal dose of Seconal or Nembutal. You drift off to sleep peacefully never to awake again. Your loved ones can be by your side as you go. That certainly seems the humane way. If one is diagnosed a terminal -- as my father was in 2005 -- should the best you get be hospice care where these angels of death do nothing as you lose all dignity & humanity?

We should have called a hospice nurse over to wipe a 75-year-old man's a** after he crapped the bed, and while she was cleaning my father I could have asked her to explain to me the dignity of a natural death. She might have had some difficulty doing so while wiping up fecal matter.

No way am I going out like my father. If I am diagnosed as terminal like him, I will kill myself with my SBS (short barrel shotgun). Pathologists rate shotgun in mouth as the least painful way to go, scoring 5 on their pain scale. Of course, anyone who can use Google can find pics of shotgun suicides. And while humane, they certainly rule out an open casket funeral, being the most gruesome & graphic things you can imagine. They make the gore of even the most sickening horror movie appear tame by comparison. And my wife can't be beside me holding my hand as I go, unless she is wearing hearing protection and coveralls to remain clean as blood & bits of brain and scull fragments decorate the wall. She probably also doesn't want to see a headless husband.

Last year I was forced to euthanized Dan, a very sickly rat that I loved. Thinking of him with his head almost entirely removed by a 9mm hollow point made me cry, even though I knew it had to be done and that I had terminated his life as humanely as possible.

As for Satan, he has launched a new attack and is now threatening to sue me if I fail to give into his extortion demands. I was forced to hire a lawyer -- who bills at $275 per hour -- to defend myself against his attack.

If Satan demands a trial, my lawyer will demand it be before a jury and Satan can see how sympathetic he sounds when his extensive history of alcohol abuse is entered into evidence. The youngster Satan has for a lawyer has most likely has never seen a jury, as most lawyers haven't.

My lawyer will try to get the case tossed with a summary judgement. Satan will be torn to ribbons if he wishes to proceed to trial.

post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 05:34 PM
Down the rabbit hole

Quote:
Yes, Tylenol is the world's #1 suicide drug. No doubt because it is so exceedingly common. And it will indeed produce death -- via liver failure, in about 2 weeks during which you can ponder your meeting with the Reaper

That is an example of a piss poor suicide done by a clueless individual who obviously failed to do their research.

We should have called a hospice nurse over to wipe a 75-year-old man's a** after he crapped the bed, and while she was cleaning my father I could have asked her to explain to me the dignity of a natural death. She might have had some difficulty doing so while wiping up fecal matter.

As for Satan, he has launched a new attack and is now threatening to sue me if I fail to give into his extortion demands. I was forced to hire a lawyer -- who bills at $275 per hour -- to defend myself against his attack.
Yes the US scientist Bruce Edwards Ivins is an good example, after being charged for mailing letters with anthrax he OD using paracetamol.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Edwards_Ivins

Nurses and such, maybe its about religion.
My grandmother used to be a nurse and sometimes would have to sit by terminal ill patients "death watch"...
It was more or less that they felt glad that patient xxx doesn't suffer any more.

Your brother sounds like a total dick! But isn't he good for a crapload of money?...
He has like taking the matter from being "within the family" to the court....

What's Dr. Stahl say?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page