What is the difference between Xanax and Klonopin? - Social Anxiety Forum
X

Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Recovery > Medication

Like Tree2 Liked Posts

Reply
Old 03-25-2010, 03:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 478



Question What is the difference between Xanax and Klonopin?

Can someone explain to me the difference between these two medications, I'm currently taking Xanax 1-2 MG a day and it just makes me lethargic.

What is the difference between Xanax(Alprazolam) vs. Klonopin(Clonazepam)?
mike8803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 06:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
 
UltraShy's Avatar
 
Status: Surrounded by Sadness
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Milwaukee, WI (BDSM sadist, Libertarian)
Gender: Male
Age: 41
Posts: 31,812



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike8803 View Post
I'm currently taking Xanax 1-2 MG a day and it just makes me lethargic.
Unfortunately, drowsiness is by far the most common side effect of all benzos, so it goes with the territory. That effect wears off for most users after a couple weeks of regular use. In fact, benzos are even used short-term sleeping pills. Taking a sleeping pill pretty well explains why you feel lethargic.

Benzos are all much the same, though some people do have their own personal preference. Benzos differ mainly in how fast they take effect and how long they last.

Xanax: fast acting, but doesn't last very long. Thus, it's best suited for as needed (PRN) use, such as taking a pill 45 minutes prior to having to give a presentation.

Klonopin: takes longer to act (though all benzos are relatively fast), but lasts longer. This makes it better suited to situation where a patient needs a benzo for chronic daily use.

Some complain that Xanax, being short acting, produces a "roller coaster" effect where it wears off before the next dose, so Klonopin may be smoother. This is a generalization, of course. About the only thing one can say with confidence about meds is that your results may vary greatly, so you're forced to try them all if you really want to know.

Despite Xanax being most commonly used for PRN use, there are those who take it on a regular daily basis. I'm one of them. I've been termed the "Xanax muncher" by some on this forum. My script is for 10 mg daily. I simply take them when I feel the need with no strict schedule. My doc is fine with me taking 4 mg at once if I feel the need for that.
Luctor likes this.
__________________
I wonder what reason I have to live
Desperately I have searched for a meaning
Is it now time for me to let go of the world
UltraShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 06:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
 
Mr. SandMan's Avatar
 
Status: Grind
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,433



Default

Yea, they're pretty much the same.

I've taken valium, klonopin and xanax. The most xanax I probably took in a day was 4 or 6mgs, and I've taken at most 16mgs of klonopin in one day. When I took xanax, I felt alot more tired and just out of it, where klonopin kept me more awake, but I still felt tired, or lethargic if you will. Valium was just valium, you take higher doses so I think the most I took in a day was 40mgs, which was 4 pills, them were pretty much just like klonopin for me. But then again, it pretty much does depend on how your body reacts to the drugs...
__________________
I'm nothin short
Of a
Circumcised d*** head
--Mr. SandMan--
Mr. SandMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 06:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 478



Default

I've noticed with Xanax it wears off pretty fast, lasts no more than 1.5 hours. I was hoping Klonopin would last a bit longer, so I wouldn't have to be taken more mg's a day.
mike8803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 06:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
 
Arisa1536's Avatar
 
Status: New mum to summer rose
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Surrey UK with Hubby for christmas
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,875



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike8803 View Post
I've noticed with Xanax it wears off pretty fast, lasts no more than 1.5 hours. I was hoping Klonopin would last a bit longer, so I wouldn't have to be taken more mg's a day.
You are quite right, Xanax is a fast acting benzodiazipine but in the same class as lorazepam and Clonazepam (klonopin)
i am on klonopin and they take a good three to four hours to work but one thing i will say for them is they last longer, they have a lifespan of up to 36 hours i believe, ask Jimmorrison on here, he is a moderator he knows heaps about both since he has been on xanax and klonopin

but i would say xanax would wear off sooner due to their faster acting ability but beware, klonopin do make u drowsy too

Again without sounding like a long playing record, i would say to go with Lorazepam as i find its non drowsy, it sort of picks you up, gets you on your feet and works fast, it lasts a good few hours, not as long as klonopin though but it does work faster like within half an hour to an hour

2MG of klonopin is the same as 3MG of lorazepam and .25 of Xanax is the same as 0.5 of klonopin so yeah Xanax is supposedly stronger but some people say klonopin is and i say lorazepam is stronger for me than klonopin
its a case of trial and error really, but do try the Klonopin because they do last a lot longer, thats a 100% fact
__________________
"Some men see things as they are and say why? I dream things that never were and say why not? "
RFK quoting George Bernard Shaw



Do you think we choose the times into which we are born? Or do we fit the times we are born into?-Abraham Lincoln
Arisa1536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
 
UltraShy's Avatar
 
Status: Surrounded by Sadness
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Milwaukee, WI (BDSM sadist, Libertarian)
Gender: Male
Age: 41
Posts: 31,812



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisa1536 View Post
2MG of klonopin is the same as 3MG of lorazepam and .25 of Xanax is the same as 0.5 of klonopin so yeah Xanax is supposedly stronger but some people say klonopin is and i say lorazepam is stronger for me than klonopin
Any benzo equivalency chart I've ever seen would disagree with the above, but then different charts can't even manage to agree.

The most common equivalencies you'll find go like this:

10 mg Valium (diazepam) =
2 mg Ativan (lorazepam) =
1 mg Xanax (alprazolam) =
0.5 mg Klonopin (clonazepam)

You'll easily find charts that vary from that, but that's the most common and I'd say that such charts overstate the potency of Klonopin. Based on personal experience, I'd say Klonopin & Xanax are 1 to 1 in equivalency regardless of what any chart tells me.
__________________
I wonder what reason I have to live
Desperately I have searched for a meaning
Is it now time for me to let go of the world
UltraShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
 
Status: Yes
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Gender: Male
Age: 28
Posts: 1,760



Default

yeah, I agree that Xanax and Klonopin are about equal (the only "stronger" commonly-available oral benzo being triazolam I believe, though it's a strong hypnotic), the main difference being that Klonopin lasts a LOT longer, with noticeable effects upwards of 10 hours for me a lot of the time. They do feel a bit subjectively different but all benzos are sedating and, as Ultrashy said, they are all pretty much used for insomnia as well, so it's not something you can really get around.

As for Klonopin taking 3-4 hours to start working, that is BIZARRELY abnormal, and it would be awfully useless if that was typical. 30-45 minutes is about how long it usually takes to kick in, and if you need something long-acting, it's great. Xanax is often more suitable for panic attacks where you need relief on short notice and need it to kick in quickly.

Although... I believe in the States, Klonopin also comes in a "wafer" form that dissolves under your tongue and starts working in a matter of minutes. Ativan (lorazepam), a shorter-acting benzo, comes in a sublingual (under the tongue) form as well which is also great for panic attacks. Even 20 minutes or whatever it takes for Xanax to take effect can seem like forever when you're having a bad panic attack. The difference though is that Xanax is generic, whereas the sublingual forms of Klonopin and Ativan (though not the regular pills) are still under patent, and thus are considerably more expensive and most insurance won't cover them.
meyaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 478



Default

Why do some people say Xanax or Klonopin works good for Social Anxiety? It really does nothing for social phobia for me, just makes me drowsy, so I don't get panic attacks, but as for as socially, doesnt do anything? Am I wrong on this assumption..
mike8803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
 
Status: Yes
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Gender: Male
Age: 28
Posts: 1,760



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike8803 View Post
Why do some people say Xanax or Klonopin works good for Social Anxiety? It really does nothing for social phobia for me, just makes me drowsy, so I don't get panic attacks, but as for as socially, doesnt do anything? Am I wrong on this assumption..
I don't think so. Social anxiety (previously called social PHOBIA) in its purest form has very little to do with normal, generalized anxiety, which is generally what benzos are useful for. Some psychiatrists suggest that part of it has to do with a deficit in the ability to handle and comprehend all aspects of a social situation simultaneously, which benzos would clearly hinder.

It also does nothing to address issues like avoidance behavior and rationalized fears, which are practically inevitable in anything but the mildest social anxiety. There are hugely conscious and perspective aspects to SAD, which are often so habitualized that it's pretty much on auto-pilot... so that even being heavily tranquilized doesn't do a whole lot to disrupt it. Benzos, in my opinion, are better for anxiety of a lower, more instinctual level, where it's basically just an exaggerated version of a normal biological fear response.

They should help with the body's normal anxiety reactions which are often also heightened, as well as panic attacks, and this may be the main component of someone's "social anxiety", but I'd go as far as suggesting that this is actually closer to Generalized Anxiety Disorder, rather than the disorder we just happen to call "Social Anxiety Disorder."
meyaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Gender: Male
Age: 59
Posts: 55



Default

So what do you suggest if not the benzos for avoidance and rationalized fears?
kirribilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
 
Arisa1536's Avatar
 
Status: New mum to summer rose
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Surrey UK with Hubby for christmas
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,875



Default

Quote:
As for Klonopin taking 3-4 hours to start working, that is BIZARRELY abnormal, and it would be awfully useless if that was typical. 30-45 minutes is about how long it usually takes to kick in, and if you need something long-acting, it's great. Xanax is often more suitable for panic attacks where you need relief on short notice and need it to kick in quickly.

i happen to know other people on this medication who say the same thing
and i am not lying either, the medication DOES take a long time to work, and in my friend it took her four hours to its not a lie

as for my equivalence's being wrong UltraShy, well il post the site then shall i?

Alprazolam Xanax, 0.25 mg
Bretazenil anxiolytic, anticonvulsant 0.5 mg
Bromazepam 5-6 mg
Chlordiazepoxide anxiolytic 25 mg
Cinolazepam hypnotic 40 mg
Clonazepam Klonopin, Rivotril, Iktorivil 1-4 hours to take effect 18-50 hours anxiolytic, anticonvulsant 0.5 mg
Cloxazolam Olcadil (Brazil) 2-5 (?)hours to take effect 18-50 hours 1 mg
anxiolytic, anticonvulsant
Clorazepate Tranxene Variable times dependin anxiolytic, anticonvulsant 15 mg
Diazepam Valium, Pax (South Africa), Apzepam, Stesolid, Vival, Apozepam, Hexalid, , Stedon, Valaxona 1-2 hours to take effect anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant 10 mg
Estazolam ProSom 0.5-5 hours to work hypnotic 1-2 mg
Flunitrazepam 0.5-3hours to take effect hypnotic 1 mg
Flurazepam Dalmadorm, Dalmane 1-1.5 to take effect hypnotic 15-30 mg
Flutoprazepam Restas 0.5-9hrs to take effect hypnotic, anticonvulsant 2-3 mg
Halazepam Paxipam 1-3 hours to take effect anxiolytic 20-40 mg
Ketazolam Anxon 2.5-3 hours to take effect anxiolytic 15-30 mg
Loprazolam Dormonoct 0.5-4 hrs to take effect 1-2 mg
Lorazepam Ativan, 0.5-2 hrs to take effect anxiolytic,anticonvulsant 1 mg
Lormetazepam 0.5-2 hours to take effect hypnotic 1-2 mg
Medazepam Nobrium Unknown anxiolytic 10 mg
Midazolam 0.5-1-3 hours to take effect hypnotic, anticonvulsant5 -8mg[10]
Nimetazepam Erimin 0.5-3 hours to take effect hypnotic, anticonvulsant 5 mg
Nitrazepam Mogadon, 0.5-7 hypnotic, anticonvulsant 10 mg
Nordazepam Madar, Stilny ? 50-120 hours anxiolytic 10 mg
Oxazepam, Serepax, Oxapax 3-4 hours to take effect 20 mg (my friend is on 30MG of these in australia combined with 120MG of valium)
Phenazepam 1.5-4 60 hours anxiolytic, anticonvulsant 1 mg
Pinazepam Domar Unknown anxiolytic 20 mg
Prazepam 2-6 hours to take effect anxiolytic 10-20 mg
Premazepam 2-6 hours to take effect anxiolytic 3.75 mg
Quazepam Doral 1-5 hours to take effect hypnotic 20 mg
Temazepam 0.5-3hrs to take effect hypnotic, anticonvulsant 20 mg
Tetrazepam Mylostan 1-3 hours to take effect Skeletal muscle relaxant 100mg
Triazolam Halcion, Rilamir 0.5-2 hours to take effect hypnotic 0.25 mg

i bolded the last one and put in italic font the faster acting ones
yeah clonazepam (klonopin) is strong but the results of how fast they take to act, vary in different people you cant say its unlikely to take so long to work Meyaj, you are not me
__________________
"Some men see things as they are and say why? I dream things that never were and say why not? "
RFK quoting George Bernard Shaw



Do you think we choose the times into which we are born? Or do we fit the times we are born into?-Abraham Lincoln
Arisa1536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 28



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyaj View Post
I don't think so. Social anxiety (previously called social PHOBIA) in its purest form has very little to do with normal, generalized anxiety, which is generally what benzos are useful for. Some psychiatrists suggest that part of it has to do with a deficit in the ability to handle and comprehend all aspects of a social situation simultaneously, which benzos would clearly hinder.

It also does nothing to address issues like avoidance behavior and rationalized fears, which are practically inevitable in anything but the mildest social anxiety. There are hugely conscious and perspective aspects to SAD, which are often so habitualized that it's pretty much on auto-pilot... so that even being heavily tranquilized doesn't do a whole lot to disrupt it. Benzos, in my opinion, are better for anxiety of a lower, more instinctual level, where it's basically just an exaggerated version of a normal biological fear response.

They should help with the body's normal anxiety reactions which are often also heightened, as well as panic attacks, and this may be the main component of someone's "social anxiety", but I'd go as far as suggesting that this is actually closer to Generalized Anxiety Disorder, rather than the disorder we just happen to call "Social Anxiety Disorder."
I think benzos are useful for certain types of social anxiety. Just like there are different subtypes of depression and bipolar disorder, I think SA can be neurotic-obsessional based or anhedonic-avoidant, with many individuals showing a good deal of overlap and comorbidity.

Benzos, in much the same way as alcohol, can cause behavioral disinhibition which may be helpful in certain social situations. However, many individuals will likely feel a hypnotic effect long before they feel behavioral disinhibition, as such rendering benzos useless other than for sleep or generalized anxiety.
fredericmoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 478



Default

Off topic

What inside the medicine of MAOI's helps people more effectively than SSRI's? Is it because it boots many levels of receptors whereas SSRI's only boost one?
mike8803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
 
Status: Yes
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Gender: Male
Age: 28
Posts: 1,760



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredericmoreau View Post
I think benzos are useful for certain types of social anxiety. Just like there are different subtypes of depression and bipolar disorder, I think SA can be neurotic-obsessional based or anhedonic-avoidant, with many individuals showing a good deal of overlap and comorbidity.

Benzos, in much the same way as alcohol, can cause behavioral disinhibition which may be helpful in certain social situations. However, many individuals will likely feel a hypnotic effect long before they feel behavioral disinhibition, as such rendering benzos useless other than for sleep or generalized anxiety.
That's a fair way of putting it, I guess, though I personally suspect that the "neurotic-obsessional" subtype you suggest is probably merely an overlap or in some cases even wholly composed of other, already-described disorders. But at this point there's not enough to be sure of either way.

I would have a strong such comorbidity, though I do also have "severe" GAD and my psychiatrist even put in her notes in her initial assessment (the only notes I've seen) a diagnosis of obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (NOT OCD), though never verbally gave that to me, instead referring to it as traits, and I find it unlikely it strictly fits into that category (personality disorders rarely work out so neatly anyways.) Booze and benzos do cause a slight bit of disinhibition for me, but for the most part I'm just as socially terrified and evaluating up until the point of blacking out... at which point I have no idea if things become different . But in general, the specific things which benzos are usually helpful with can pretty much all be seen in the context of other disorders, but I think it's entirely possible that attributing it to social anxiety in particular may often be the result of the significantly higher level of impairment than you'd expect from an equal level of anxiety and worry in most other areas.
meyaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
 
Arisa1536's Avatar
 
Status: New mum to summer rose
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Surrey UK with Hubby for christmas
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,875



Default

Well i was on yahoo answers the other day and someone told me that Klonopin is the Methadone of Benzodiazepines LOL
he must have not heard of Triazolam
__________________
"Some men see things as they are and say why? I dream things that never were and say why not? "
RFK quoting George Bernard Shaw



Do you think we choose the times into which we are born? Or do we fit the times we are born into?-Abraham Lincoln
Arisa1536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
 
Status: Yes
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Gender: Male
Age: 28
Posts: 1,760



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisa1536 View Post
Well i was on yahoo answers the other day and someone told me that Klonopin is the Methadone of Benzodiazepines LOL
he must have not heard of Triazolam
Methadone is VERRYYYYY long acting. It's used for opiate dependence because it gets eliminated from the body very slowly, requiring much less frequent dosing, and making the withdrawals less severe but conversely VERY drawn out. I can see where he draws the comparison.

It's a fairly strong opioid but buprenorphine, hydromorphone, oxymorphone, and fentanyl + its derivatives are all more potent on an equal-dose basis.
meyaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:45 PM   #17 (permalink)
 
n1kkuh's Avatar
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: LA county
Gender: Male
Posts: 516



Default

Does anyone else think Lorazepam sucks *** compared to Xanax? I've been prescribed Lorazepam manufactured by Watson labs and although I find it sedating, I find it significantly makes me feel more depressed, dulls my sensations, and makes me feel like crap. I had my first Xanax today and the effects were TOTALLY different, I was amazed, I was way less sedated, and I felt really good. I also received some Valiums today so I'll probably give it a try later. I have a doc appointment in a few days so Ima ask him for some klonopin, but damn, I never realized that different benzos can really have a different effect on people, my Pdoc convinced me that all benzos are created equal, guess he was wrong in my case.
n1kkuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:15 PM   #18 (permalink)
 
Arisa1536's Avatar
 
Status: New mum to summer rose
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Surrey UK with Hubby for christmas
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,875



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1kkuh View Post
Does anyone else think Lorazepam sucks *** compared to Xanax? I've been prescribed Lorazepam manufactured by Watson labs and although I find it sedating, I find it significantly makes me feel more depressed, dulls my sensations, and makes me feel like crap. I had my first Xanax today and the effects were TOTALLY different, I was amazed, I was way less sedated, and I felt really good. I also received some Valiums today so I'll probably give it a try later. I have a doc appointment in a few days so Ima ask him for some klonopin, but damn, I never realized that different benzos can really have a different effect on people, my Pdoc convinced me that all benzos are created equal, guess he was wrong in my case.
Um in one word NO!!!!
i think lorazepam is the best
okay so you may need 1Mg more but the action is quick and i do not get drowsy on them, in fact i am on the opposite, full of life and happy

IMO valium is weak as its given in larger doses just to create the same effect of klonopin, xanax or ativan, i mean 10MG of valium is the same as 0.5 of Klonopin

and meyaj, yes i know what methadone is, my mothers pal karen, her son is on it daily to control his ex heroin addiction, he also takes zopiclone and whatever else he can find...so they must not be doing the trick, unless he is just a user and cannot control his addictive personality, i mean if the amount of methadone he is on, which is apparently alot, is not enough to keep him going add to that a whole bottle of 30 X 7.5MG zopiclone then he must be in a bad way, he is also on the codeine
__________________
"Some men see things as they are and say why? I dream things that never were and say why not? "
RFK quoting George Bernard Shaw



Do you think we choose the times into which we are born? Or do we fit the times we are born into?-Abraham Lincoln
Arisa1536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:14 AM   #19 (permalink)
GnR
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vancouver
Gender: Male
Age: 27
Posts: 1,700



Default

Lorazepam pretty much puts me to sleep. Not a fan. Xanax is great, but it just doesn't last long enough for my uses. I also find it to be mildly euphoric, which is kinda odd. But ya, a little too reinforcing for me. Clonazepam is the other one I've used, and I love it. Wish it started working a bit quicker, but other than that, it works perfectly for me. 2mgs or so and I feel the effects for at least 8 hours. The only problem is tolerance is starting to climb.
__________________
"In the consciousness of the truth he has perceived, man now sees everywhere only the awfulness or the absurdity of existence, and loathing seizes him."

Friedrich Nietzsche
GnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 02:34 AM   #20 (permalink)
 
Arisa1536's Avatar
 
Status: New mum to summer rose
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Surrey UK with Hubby for christmas
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,875



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnR View Post
Lorazepam pretty much puts me to sleep. Not a fan. Xanax is great, but it just doesn't last long enough for my uses. I also find it to be mildly euphoric, which is kinda odd. But ya, a little too reinforcing for me. Clonazepam is the other one I've used, and I love it. Wish it started working a bit quicker, but other than that, it works perfectly for me. 2mgs or so and I feel the effects for at least 8 hours. The only problem is tolerance is starting to climb.
I KNOW!!!! ha ha, clonazepam does have this tolerance thing where you need more to feel the way you did when u started, i started on 1.5 a day now i am on 2 then i went up to 4 then 6 without my doc knowing cuz he is strict on these things now i am back down to 2MG and hate it, cuz they do take a long time to work although dissolving them in coca cola helps but yeah i have always found lorazepam works faster and aides the anxiety and generally works better for me than the klonopin does.

I have taken between 2-6MG of lorazepam in the past and its way more potent in my body than 6MG of clonazepam was, i mean the clonazepam sent me to sleep and i was constantly drowsy, but the lorazepam had wonderful euphoric effects, i guess we are all different
__________________
"Some men see things as they are and say why? I dream things that never were and say why not? "
RFK quoting George Bernard Shaw



Do you think we choose the times into which we are born? Or do we fit the times we are born into?-Abraham Lincoln
Arisa1536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
From Klonopin to Xanax -Asked doc about Xanax Wellington Medication 12 04-26-2013 03:09 PM
Is there a big difference between Ativan and Xanax? soaringfalcon11 Medication 18 10-29-2012 09:25 PM
So I asked my pdoc to switch from Klonopin to Xanax and got...Klonopin? Bob Slydell Medication 9 05-27-2011 07:58 PM
Major difference between Xanax, Klonopin ,Ativan Captain_Fear Medication 7 03-11-2008 12:11 PM
difference between xanax and klonopin Were Medication 6 10-28-2006 10:12 PM

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:34 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® ©2000-2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.