Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

My nardil log

6K views 34 replies 6 participants last post by  AtlantaPhobic 
#1 ·
I've been on nardil 45mg for 4 weeks now. First week nothing. Second week, hypomania. Very pro social. Some weirdness. Third week, nothing, I just feel normal. Fourth week. More of the same. I feel good, my SAD is not as bad. But I don't feel any more social. Should I up to 60mg, or give it more time?
Posted via Mobile Device

#33 ·
Was on nardil from end of July till end of october, started tapering off in october. I was meeting tons of girls but I had no libido ED and anorgasmia. Was like God was torturing me, as usual. I took every supplement possible, even caber but they did nothing.

Got really sick from singing too loudly and popping a vocal cord. I would never sing without nardil. Sickness lasted the whole month while I tapered off.

Now realizing that I was probably in a manic state the whole time I was on 60mg. Nother thing I realized is that manic me gets a lot of **** done. Being completely unfazed by failure can be a godsend but it can also lead to a lot of embarrassment later.

To taper i went cold turkey for a week, which was dumb but didn't harm me, so i started taking 30 mg until i ran out. A week after I stopped my dick started working again. My libido is through the roof. Negative emotions returning at full power. Find myself yelling at my dog, snapping at people. Wishing I was dead, you know, back to normal. Seems like I can only choose between a happy emotionless cog with no cock or an angry depressed neanderthal. In the end I think my genes chose my manhood. Makes sense that high libido and unhappiness go together. If you were on nardil you could live your whole life as a blissful eunuch. Problem is people like me were meant to be born, **** a lot and burn out quick, not hang around thinking about **** all day every day.

#34 ·
I started Nardil near the 1st of May. During the first few months it was just as you described. A little harder to get up and near impossible to finish the deed. I think it was late September early, October when things got more easier to the point where it was the same as before I started Nardil. Given that id imagine you mightn't have given enough time for your Libido to return. 5 Months I think it was for me to get to a point where I was 100% back to normal.

#35 ·
Great to hear - I'm suffering from complete anorgasma and hoping it goes away as other side effects have done. I'm only about 2.5 months into Nardil treatment. This didn't start until I went from 60mg to 90mg. At 60mg I was normal in sexual function after a few weeks.

At first at 90mg I had ED now things work but no orgasm no matter what I do which is really frustrating as I'm so horny!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.