Liftmode Phenibut - Social Anxiety Forum
X

Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Recovery > Medication

Reply
Old 09-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 77



Default Liftmode Phenibut

Anyone try this brand? How does it compare to SNS and primiforce phenibut? I usually uses SNS with good results but I'm thinking of trying something new.

http://www.amazon.com/Phenibut-Cryst.../dp/B0085Z31US
hack646 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
 
Gonna Beat This's Avatar
 
Status: Finding Solutions
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Florida
Gender: Male
Posts: 22



Default

honestly, it looks shady. the only 2 trustworthy brands ive heard of are SNS and Primaforce... Ive been looking for some and it looks like SNS has discontinued making their version of it... Primaforce charges too much for their capsules, so id say just go with the big tub of the Primaforce phenibut powder.
Gonna Beat This is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 35



Default

I wouldn't call it shady, it's I just ordered 200 grams, and it comes with a purity report , plus a $20 coupon on your next purchase if you write a review on it. It's simmilar to smart powders in my oppinon. It's good stuff, it works, and it doesne't take a whole lot, I've noticed with this and other granular phenibuts, such as smart powders. If I continue taking it for a while particularly in higher doses I start to feel nasueated and get a headache. This never happened with the fluffy powders.

Not saying fluffy powders are good either, the Rhino whatever it is brand I last had, seemed like it had no nootropic or Euphoric effects hardly at all. All it did was kill anxiety and make me tired as hell at times.

Lift mode seems like the best value for the money, I just don't recoment taking to big of dosses of it. Personally I think smaller non-euphoric dosses are the best.

Honestly I cannot reccomend any brand better than lift mode atm. The old smart powders was my fav, but that seems to be gone.
Seanthabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 77



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanthabear View Post
I wouldn't call it shady, it's I just ordered 200 grams, and it comes with a purity report , plus a $20 coupon on your next purchase if you write a review on it. It's simmilar to smart powders in my oppinon. It's good stuff, it works, and it doesne't take a whole lot, I've noticed with this and other granular phenibuts, such as smart powders. If I continue taking it for a while particularly in higher doses I start to feel nasueated and get a headache. This never happened with the fluffy powders.

Not saying fluffy powders are good either, the Rhino whatever it is brand I last had, seemed like it had no nootropic or Euphoric effects hardly at all. All it did was kill anxiety and make me tired as hell at times.

Lift mode seems like the best value for the money, I just don't recoment taking to big of dosses of it. Personally I think smaller non-euphoric dosses are the best.

Honestly I cannot reccomend any brand better than lift mode atm. The old smart powders was my fav, but that seems to be gone.
How much do you usually dose of the stuff? Do you find it more potent than the other brands you've tried. I just ordered some the other day and Ill be getting it tomorrow, I usually take 1g of the SNS phenibut xt do you think I should start at a lower dose of this stuff?
hack646 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 12



Default

This is what I bought and I am extremely happy with it. Of course, I have nothing to compare it to. It comes with a 500mg spoon. I take 1-2g at a time. Sometimes I step it in 500mg portions about an hour apart if I can plan.
imshywhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Europe
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Posts: 197



Default

if here is someone from Europe, I have additional pack of Phenibut SNS (90caps) for S.A.L.E (if you are interested about it, pls. contact me via PM).
Payn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 77



Default

Just wanted to follow up. Tried the liftmode phenibut today and its legit. Feels nice!
hack646 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1



Default This stuff is great

I don't have anyone to compare it to but it works amazingly well. I took 2 grams in the morning and I was relaxed all day, all night, and half of the next day. Just be smart and limit yourself to once a week. I took it twice in a row and had a really annoying half a days anxiety. I appreciate that they were responsible enough to state the dosage and how frequently you should take it on the container. However 2 days in a row is a bad idea I think. But yeah Liftmode's product is quality.
blueguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
 
Status: Permanently Banned
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Oregon, USA
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,394



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueguy View Post
I don't have anyone to compare it to but it works amazingly well. I took 2 grams in the morning and I was relaxed all day, all night, and half of the next day. Just be smart and limit yourself to once a week. I took it twice in a row and had a really annoying half a days anxiety. I appreciate that they were responsible enough to state the dosage and how frequently you should take it on the container. However 2 days in a row is a bad idea I think. But yeah Liftmode's product is quality.
I don't know that price of that, but it sounds like it is cut to just over 50% purity. I am really familiar with the substance, I used to hav a little side business buying wholesale in large quantities them capping and bottling it, I had my own brand and everything, sold to the local supplement stores. Anyways I had my product lab tested and it was >99.99% pure.

Do you have any tolerance to phenibut. I haven't taken any for a long time but I still have a kilo of what I used to sell. The other day I took 2 grams and I was sick and puking for 2 days. I tried it again the other day, one gram gave me the the same effect that 2 grams of liftmode brand gave you.

I realize that it is different fir everyone depending on a number of factors,, but when I had the business a couple years ago I took a lot of phenibut, every day. Now without a tolerance, the same stuff gets me feeling warm, fuzzy and relaxed as you describe but from only one gram. So just a comparison.

I have tried all of the brands I could find and they all seem to be 30-70% phenibut, so Liftmode sounds like the normal strength you often get.

Primaforce is the weakest brand out there Probably only about 30% pure.
istayhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1



Default Liftmode review

So I ordered some Phenylpiracetam from liftmode during the free sample promotion they were having. I hadn't really looked into phenylpiracetam before largely because it's hard to find, really expensive, and there isn't much research about it. With the promotion going on I decided id give this supplier and phenylpiracetam a try.
Shipping was quick, packaging was nice. I really appreciate when I get powders in a container instead of just bags. This was also the first time I actually got a copy of the COA and the test data. As for the product, I really like it. It kind of reminds me of when I was doing mega doses of piracetam. I would only really feel effects of piracetam at 4-5g 4x a day. When I started doing this though I would feel super motivated and mentally quick. At 200mg of phenyl I felt the same effect with perhaps a bit more focus to the quickness for almost the whole day. I did build up a tolerance for it really quickly though. It's probably just best as a once in a while kind of supplement rather than a part of a daily stack. I'll probably buy some more phenylpiracetam in the future. Liftmode seems to be one of the few places Ive been able to find it at an affordable price so Id order from them again.
brewski303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
 
CD700's Avatar
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Under rock
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,725



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewski303 View Post
So I ordered some Phenylpiracetam from liftmode during the free sample promotion they were having. I hadn't really looked into phenylpiracetam before largely because it's hard to find, really expensive, and there isn't much research about it. With the promotion going on I decided id give this supplier and phenylpiracetam a try.
Shipping was quick, packaging was nice. I really appreciate when I get powders in a container instead of just bags. This was also the first time I actually got a copy of the COA and the test data. As for the product, I really like it. It kind of reminds me of when I was doing mega doses of piracetam. I would only really feel effects of piracetam at 4-5g 4x a day. When I started doing this though I would feel super motivated and mentally quick. At 200mg of phenyl I felt the same effect with perhaps a bit more focus to the quickness for almost the whole day. I did build up a tolerance for it really quickly though. It's probably just best as a once in a while kind of supplement rather than a part of a daily stack. I'll probably buy some more phenylpiracetam in the future. Liftmode seems to be one of the few places Ive been able to find it at an affordable price so Id order from them again.
teehhee
__________________
Crunchy niplz
CD700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1



Default Yes I have! LiftMode Rocks!

I've found that one or two scopes of Phenibut really helps me fall asleep before if something is really worrying me like a big presentation the next day..

I've tried other brands and LiftMode is the absolutely only source I trust. Just don't use too much, too often. 2 days a week max. More just makes it work less.
otherwise, its the best!


http://www.amazon.com/Phenibut-Cryst...glink127378-20
ErosLovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:17 AM   #13 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3



Default Yes, I have

I bought this brand about a month ago off Amazon, when it was still available there. It shipped to me very quickly and I tried it out right away. The first morning I took about 700 mg and noticed a definite feeling of euphoria and a decrease in anxiety for about 2-3 hours. When I got home from work, I felt drowsy and took a nap... I ended up sleeping for almost three hours and felt great when I woke up.
The next few times I took it I didn't notice the euphoria effect so much and actually felt a little jittery, so I started upping my dose. I notice that when I take more than 1 gram, it just makes me dizzy and feel nauseous. It also makes my head and eyes feel extremely heavy, like I want to lay down and sleep.
I'm going to experiment with taking a smaller dose before bed instead of in the morning, because I think the aftereffect is better than the immediate effect. I feel calm and relaxed yet energized the day after taking this, as long as I don't take too much.
silvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
 
nrelax11's Avatar
 
Status: I love lamp
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bay area, ca
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Posts: 1,237



Default

I just got this stuff 5 days ago and im very pissed because I think im pretty immune to it or something. The last dose I took was 2,500 mg and I didn't feel crap. When I took 1,500 I seemed to be a little more upbeat but not by a lot. Im gonna try 3,000 mgs out one time and then take a week break and try it one more time. If it doesn't work after that, than ohh well. Im glad it works well for a lot of other people, but wish it worked for me
nrelax11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:10 AM   #15 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrelax11 View Post
I just got this stuff 5 days ago and im very pissed because I think im pretty immune to it or something. The last dose I took was 2,500 mg and I didn't feel crap. When I took 1,500 I seemed to be a little more upbeat but not by a lot. Im gonna try 3,000 mgs out one time and then take a week break and try it one more time. If it doesn't work after that, than ohh well. Im glad it works well for a lot of other people, but wish it worked for me

Did you use the phenibut from Liftmode? 3 grams is a lot... be careful
silvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:49 AM   #16 (permalink)
 
nrelax11's Avatar
 
Status: I love lamp
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bay area, ca
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Posts: 1,237



Default

Yea it is liftmode. I started off at 1000 mg though, took a day break and then went up to 1.5 grams. I bought it for a family party I was going to this past weekend and I took 2.5 grams that day, but I didn't notice much. But I know it doesn't work for everyone. I'll see if my friend might want to try it out. Although he doesn't have anxiety. Ill post how 3 grams how goes for me. Thanks for looking out. If three grams works, Ill only be using it for special occasions because I dont want to take 3 grams that often.
nrelax11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 12:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
 
Status: Permanently Banned
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: My only friend is an imaginary cat, TN
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,728



Default

Well it works if that's what you're asking. The potency compared to other brands I can't tell you. But I can say that only after taking this stuff about ten times, I can't feel anything under 4 grams. My body doesn't seem to mix well with Phenibut though. The negative side effects outweigh the few benefits I get from it.
creasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:37 AM   #18 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4



Default

Anyone know why Phenibut in general doesn't seem to be available on Amazon anymore?

Last time I looked a month or two ago it was. Now I look again and searching for Phenibut doesn't bring up a single Phenibut product.
sm1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #19 (permalink)
 
Status: SAS Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1



Default Lift Mode Phenibut

I have tried the phenibut they have on amazon..Thru liftmode ..My personal opinion is good stuff , but be careful .. try to follow instructions while using it..I have overdone it and I cant fall asleep..If you go on 1 day and off the next you should be good..if you have addictive traits and are trying to stay clean .. Be careful.. they have great customer service
palmbeach30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 02:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
 
UltraShy's Avatar
 
Status: Surrounded by Sadness
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Milwaukee, WI (BDSM sadist, Libertarian)
Gender: Male
Age: 41
Posts: 31,812



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrelax11 View Post
I just got this stuff 5 days ago and im very pissed because I think im pretty immune to it or something. The last dose I took was 2,500 mg and I didn't feel crap.
That's still better than my personal results which involved not feeling anything except nausea. It allowed me to redecorate my hallway carpet with vomit which made me pretty damn pissed.
__________________
I wonder what reason I have to live
Desperately I have searched for a meaning
Is it now time for me to let go of the world
UltraShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Phenibut daaaaave Nutrition, Supplements and Exercise 12 07-06-2014 12:30 PM
I took 1.5g of Phenibut X33 Nutrition, Supplements and Exercise 32 10-10-2013 03:03 PM
Phenibut? kyrix Medication 3 02-24-2012 06:17 PM
Phenibut X33 Nutrition, Supplements and Exercise 9 10-08-2007 10:10 AM
Phenibut X33 Medication 0 12-31-1969 07:00 PM

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:09 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® ©2000-2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.