Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

I got nardil!

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  ladysmurf 
#1 ·
Me and my dad were looking for quick psychiatrist appointments because many had bookings until like november-january, too far, and I started my transfer university as a senior. My dad was able to get an appointment for the NEXT DAY. It was an amazing doctor, he was in network for insurance so only $15 copay. He stayed with me for 1 hour 45 minutes! It was such a great experience. He initially wanted to prescribe me stimulates for ADHD because he really thinks I have it like many others. I believe I also do but I asked him if I could try a MAOI/Nardil because I researched and seen reviews about it as being very effective for SA/Depression. He was so nice and explained all the side effects etc, gave me his cell etc. This was by far the best experience at a psych office.

He prescribed 129 15mg Tablets, 4 times a day, to be titrated up to that amount every other day or something(I forgot but I just skipped it and did 30 first day, 45 second day, and today like 45 + 7.5. I can already tell you it works, but then again I got some illegal benzo powder which i dissolved in pg because no one was willing to prescribe me benzos(maybe that doctor who gave the MAOI wouldve but I already had the powder by then).

Anyways I think Nardil made me hypomanic. It might be because I combined a benzo but I was literally talking to random people and **** to the point it was scaring me on the inside. Usually on benzos I don't just become manic.

Also one other huge thing. I don't think it was because of the nardil(it might have been), but I did take nardil like 5 hours for the first time on saturday night, before I hit my car into a fence. I thought I had control over myself with the benzo when I went for a short trip to get some food. While I was driving some dumbass flashed his lights and told me to pull over or he will call the police because he thinks Im driving drunk(he said I was swerving). I was super confident almost like I was manic and said I'm perfectly fine etc, and he said "your drunk, pull over or ill get your plate" so I paniced and made a quick uturn sped out then swerved into another street then another while hitting this little curb accidentally, then hit the pedal down this pretty empty street, and braked at the stop sign but the brake ****ing failed! we recently paid $900 to fix the brake, its a lexus es330, my dads car from a while ago he gave to me. I'm pretty sure it was the brakes fault, I know it was mainly my fault for speeding and being under influence, but still Im pretty damn suree the break didnt work as it should have, I didnt skid. I hit the fence pretty hard. Tried reversing and couldnt get out. Called my roomies to get me then parked far away n they called the towers, waited for a tow truck company, then someone must have called the police or something(maybe because the dumbass roomies girlfriend parked so far away the tower didnt realize we were there).

But yea I was literally manic or something I don't really know, I passed the DUI type of examination and I was super confident and outsmarted the cops when they were questioning me, then they call all my family etc told them I was in a crash they said I was acting strange or under the influence, they said I wasnt drunk, but they knew I was on something which I was.

I should have been arrested for DUI but I think that clonazlolam, a designer benzo, dont think it can even be found in blood(maybe). Sometimes I get drugs online because u cant find this stuff irl. Dont recommend tho its a sure way for addiction but I control it.

But yea I got luck I escaped a DUI. Learned me lesson and moving on now. My dad said it wasnt that bad because the insurance will make the car better, or total it and we can get a newer safer car possibly but a lower end model(hopefully toyotoa or honda)

See less See more
#3 ·
#6 ·
yea I used to use a lot of drugs with my friends in my homestate. We would like drive to newark nj, the heroin capital of america, to buy drugs. so yea I had a pretty bad drug problem with all kinds of drugs. Ive been clean for almost a year though. So yea atleast MAOI will keep me from ever doing any other drug. The benzo, I will take maybe as needed. I know its high addiction possible if it gets out of hand ill throw it out. I hope the nardil works for a long time.

#9 ·
Can someone go in Detail and be specific about how Nardil feels? Does it change your mindset or view on the World/life?
Do you feel anything on the first DOSE?
Is it like testosterone when you inject it you get this feeling of well being and stuff and confident. is that nardil when it work?

#10 ·
The first three days, yes it gives you a feeling of well being. It is like being high. But then it crashes, and people think it stops working, however that is just the hypomania subsiding. SSRIs can also cause hypomania in some individuals, particulalry bipolar type people.

But when Nardil stabilizes, it basically just increases your overall wellbeing, which in turn stops negative and self-hating thoughts from getting to you. It basically keeps you happy if you choose to be happy. I don't think it forces happiness like some newer synthetic antidepressants. It feels more natural and is more effective but there are dangerous interactions with medications that could kill you. But yes the antidepressant effect is good, I see it helping anxiety only in that it keeps your sense of well being in check. I don't know how it directly affects social anxiety other than helping your depression greatly.

#11 ·
so far its making me amazing, its making a player/hustler.

I can literally walk up to anyone and talk to them for hours. Picking up chicks has never been easier, got two numbers banged one. Especially being in college, its like fishing with a net. People even come up to me for being confident not the other way around

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.