First, Adderall can be a miracle drug for SA. Everyone has different experiences and brain chemistries.
Some psychs are completely schooled on SA and its relation to dopamine deficiency and will have no problem prescribing you Adderall or Vyvanse just for this condition. However, some psychs don't understand these things and will only prescribe speed for severe ADD. Some refuse to prescribe speed at all but this is probably the minority.
The common checklist and symptoms are:
1. Do you have trouble starting a project
2. Do you have trouble completing a project
3. Are you often grumpy and irritable and have a kind of "whatever, I don't give a crap" attitude
4. Do you have trouble in school, ever dropped out of school, poor grades, can't concentrate in class, etc.
5. Are you socially withdrawn and have trouble making friends and have little desire to socialize
Stating these issues are huge problems with you, making it known you really need help and these things are roadblocks in your life that are keeping you from going anywhere, and also letting your Dr. know your blood pressure and general health are fine should get you Adderall prescribed from any decent psych.