X

Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Recovery > Medication

Old 01-14-2011, 12:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Good doctor in Orlando area?

Hi,

I moved to Fla a few years ago and haven't found the right doctor here. I'm looking for a doc in the Orlando area who doesn't have any issues against prescribing benzos. I don't want to waste 200 on a doc visit just to hear "I don't believe in prescribing benzos...." (even though my old doc in a diff state had me on them as needed for years).

I realize I want to give klonopin a try after being on xanax as needed. I want to combine it w/ inderal as needed and hopefully that combo will work wonders for me.

*** PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO REGARDING THIS. I AM GUESSING A DOC DOESNT WANT THEIR NAME ON THE INTERNET REGARDING BENZO PRESCRIPTIONS. Thanks!
icedCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote