X

Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Recovery > Medication

Old 09-30-2008, 04:03 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Benadryl and Zoloft: Safe?

Has anyone taken Benadryl while taking Zoloft? Have you had any bad experiences with it or is it generally safe? My pharmacist said it can cause "the levels to rise" in your body. But she never explained what those "levels" were. I've tried looking some things up on the internet about any interactions between the two drugs, and from what I read on the internet, there are not really any known interactions between the two drugs, but my pharmacist was saying that there are. So I am wondering if any of you do take these two without side effects?
SadRosesAreBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Benadryl and Zoloft: Safe?

I've heard you can't take benadryl with zoloft but I checked it on drugdigest.org and it looks like there are no interactions. Maybe ask your doctor?
lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: Benadryl and Zoloft: Safe?

Safe combination
Disclaimer: The user "Medline" is not a medical professional and does not provide medical advice. All information provided by "Medline" is based on his own research and/or personal experiences and should not be considered professional medical advice. All information provided by "Medline" is intended to be for informational purposes only. "Medline" assumes no liability and/or responsibility for the actions of individuals using any information provided.
Medline is offline   Reply With Quote