Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Recovery > Medication

Like Tree1 Liked Posts

Old 02-09-2012, 10:02 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default A2X is a huge scam. Warning

So I ordered my free trial a couple of weeks ago for just the shipping charge right ........ wrong. Checked my online banking today and hey guess what I'm being billed for another bottle which I did not order. $50.00 dollar charge and no return policy. The guy on the phone couldn't care less if this product even works and gave me the old i'm sorry sir it's in our fineprint.

This thing is a huge scam. First of all it doesn't do anything and they make it seem like some great deal but once again it's using someones social anxiety problems to make money. The reviews on their site are completly fake like it's a cure for social anxiety.

Trust me this stuff is absolutly useless. They work on your fear of taking heavy meds by offering this all natural cure.

I'm cancelling my credit card no for fear of future billing.
bflats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #2 (permalink)

Who would have thought? I'm a bit flabbergasted by the number of people who actually buy these things.
Inshallah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:30 AM   #3 (permalink)

Default yeah your right

I'm an idiot what can i say.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bflats View Post
I'm an idiot what can i say.
Well let's say you did something idiotic. I assume this was the first time you bought one of these fake products so one mistake is forgiveable

But don't go buying the 'Ab Blaster' tomorrow!
Inshallah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:56 AM   #5 (permalink)

Their youtube video has:

"Adding comments has been disabled for this video."

Enough said.
centrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #6 (permalink)

Angry don't get it

um why is there a huge link on the top of this page or to the side for a2x. It's a scam. I thought this site is to help you. Why are they linking this product. It doesn't do **** all.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:24 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
um why is there a huge link on the top of this page or to the side for a2x. It's a scam. I thought this site is to help you. Why are they linking this product. It doesn't do **** all.
If you want a 100% reliable anti-anxiety product you should see a psychiatrist.
centrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 07:06 AM   #8 (permalink)

sorry to hear it didn't work out

i think most people will believe u over the company's ad right bang next to ur post tho lol
upndownboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:04 PM   #9 (permalink)

Default Not a scam by a Long way

Quote:
So I ordered my free trial a couple of weeks ago for just the shipping charge right ........ wrong. Checked my online banking today and hey guess what I'm being billed for another bottle which I did not order. $50.00 dollar charge and no return policy. The guy on the phone couldn't care less if this product even works and gave me the old i'm sorry sir it's in our fineprint.

This thing is a huge scam. First of all it doesn't do anything and they make it seem like some great deal but once again it's using someones social anxiety problems to make money. The reviews on their site are completly fake like it's a cure for social anxiety.

Trust me this stuff is absolutly useless. They work on your fear of taking heavy meds by offering this all natural cure.

I'm cancelling my credit card no for fear of future billing.
i bought their trial offer they end it to e about 5 days later no had my statement yet so i can't say if they billed me for more But
two things is well known when u r relaxed your mussles are less tight it lowers your blood pressure our heart beat my blood pressre is now almost normal down from usually 150 to 160 n 90 to 95 to 130 to 140 n 75 to 85 n hert beat down from 97 to100 to 84 to 90 after 3 DAYS of taking it, it might not work for all ppl i do ot know that am not all ppl am me n it works amazingly well for me i am also not happy paying with my card n have asked them if i can pay withpaypall Not because they re dishonest in my own experience ut i feel safe using paypall But am getting more for Sure till B4 i ordwered it i never heard of this product B4 n am recommending it to my friends too, am replying to your post without trying to say our wrong (maybe it doesn't work for everybody) but just to let ppl know that it does work for me so ty may benefit too
gti355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #10 (permalink)

Call your credit card company and do a chargeback. Just explain what happened.
puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gti355 View Post
i bought their trial offer they end it to e about 5 days later no had my statement yet so i can't say if they billed me for more But
two things is well known when u r relaxed your mussles are less tight it lowers your blood pressure our heart beat my blood pressre is now almost normal down from usually 150 to 160 n 90 to 95 to 130 to 140 n 75 to 85 n hert beat down from 97 to100 to 84 to 90 after 3 DAYS of taking it, it might not work for all ppl i do ot know that am not all ppl am me n it works amazingly well for me i am also not happy paying with my card n have asked them if i can pay withpaypall Not because they re dishonest in my own experience ut i feel safe using paypall But am getting more for Sure till B4 i ordwered it i never heard of this product B4 n am recommending it to my friends too, am replying to your post without trying to say our wrong (maybe it doesn't work for everybody) but just to let ppl know that it does work for me so ty may benefit too
puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #12 (permalink)

You do understand that you can buy the Ingredients used in that stuff for a lot cheaper and in a much purer form right?
Old 12-03-2012, 02:04 AM   #13 (permalink)

Fortunately, I've never tried this product.
Signet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:19 PM   #14 (permalink)

I recall debunking this product a while back. Always read the label...

lol

...tell them I said something..."

Pancho Villa
jonny neurotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:29 PM   #15 (permalink)

No sh!t it's a scam. Look at this page I just found...

http://social-anxiety-support.org/

OMG!!!

...tell them I said something..."

Pancho Villa
jonny neurotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:34 AM   #16 (permalink)

Last 7 days according to last fm

Regina Spektor
Eminem
Brand New
Avenged Sevenfold
Bring Me The Horizon
pudderkiz likes this.
komzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:35 AM   #17 (permalink)

That posted in the wrong thread and now i look stupid.
komzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:35 AM   #18 (permalink)

First post is talking about getting scammed out of your money and being charged for another bottle, so many companies do this in the world today. Except it and learn to read the fine print and don t be so lazy. I have suffered from social anxiety for at least 12 years. I have been taking A2X for around 4 months now and think its great and has worked really well and I am finally feel comfortable in social situations. One person commented that you can get the ingredients easy in the raw form, and he s right you can and if you research the ingredients there is hundreds of pages of information informing you the these ingredients help relieve anxiety form multiple sources. For anyone looking at trying A2X it works for me and the ingredients work for thousands of other people, just read the fine print in regard to recurring account just like you have to do with any site on the internet these days.
redridnghood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:35 PM   #19 (permalink)

Default Seems to be working for me

I don't have much time to get deep into this right now, but first off, like a previous poster said, if you read the ordering info it does tell you that it automatically renews monthly. I'm certainly not a fan of that setup, but it's gotten to be pretty standard with any trial product or service so it's weird to me that anyone would consider that a "scam." That aside, I'm having good results with it so far. I've been taking it for less than 2 weeks so I have no idea how well it works in the long term. I have depression, generalized anxiety disorder, and ADD. I have been on several different meds for depression and anxiety. The last one was Cymbalta and (long story short) though it fixed my symptoms, I became a different person and almost destroyed my marriage and life. http://m.topix.com/forum/drug/effexor/TQ4I2UR28DFD3N759[/URL]
This A2X stuff doesn't give me the kind of obvious mental shift that I've gotten from prescribed meds in the past. It's more subtle. I still feel like me, but I've noticed I can talk to people without freaking out. I'm handling stressful situations way better than I used to. I think it wears off a little at the end of the day, but I'm hoping that will improve after a while. We'll see. I am looking into buying the ingredients separately to save money. I'm a little unsure about the quality variance. There are so many brands out there and so few regulations on this kind of stuff.

One last thing: Not everyone is GABA deficient so if you are not, this won't help you. If you're short on dopamine, or seretonin for example, look for something to treat that. I think that people sometimes take a product that that isn't meant for them and then claim that it's worthless. You have to read. A lot. I'll try to post again down the road and give an update if anyone is curious.
ameritrash73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 04:01 PM   #20 (permalink)

You could drink milk instead. Milk has many of the same ingredients as this silly little scam, including GABA/serotonin precursors (not that those are likely to help you anyway). And before anyone says they are lactose intolerant, try soymilk, almond milk or maybe even water. Or air. Yeah, I don't like scams.

Edit: There are a few people whose only post on the entire SAS forum has been here, in support of a corporation. Just saying.
Dylan2 is offline   Reply With Quote