Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Help need quick advice

980 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Draztek 
#1 ·
I'm drunk and I can't think need some quick advice. I was talkin to this fine girl from class on facebook and I mentioned wanting to go see the new bond move this weekend and she mentioned wanting to see Saw. If she was interested in Bond I was gonna invite her with, but she didn't say anything about it back and just responded saying she wanted to see saw and I'm too drunk to decide waht to do. Do I ask her to go to see it tomorrow anyways or wait and ask her to do somethin else later??

Oh and Saw ain't at the theater thats right byus just Bond.

#3 ·
I heard the new bond movie sucks. Bad idea, anyway. most girls are not into action movies, but I could be wrong, since I know sh*t about girls.

Zack and Miri is a much better movie. Both me and my GF liked it. very funny movie.
K thanks I'll ask her to go to that in like 20 min after the rest of this alcohol hits me so I'm anxiety free talking to her.

#6 ·
Yeah, I didn't see that. I've posted a few times when I was drunk. I thought I was posting some life changing advice that was going to cure everyones SA, but when I woke up the next day all I had wrote was (**** you, SA.) and it wasn't even spelled right..........................................................nah, man. I usually agree with what you say, but not with this. Saw is going to be awful. what part is it anyway? part 12? that series is a laughing stock. the first part was good but they had to ruin that who series with coming out with a new one each year. they even have a reality show about the damn movie. I think you'll be doing the girl a favor by not taking her to that movie. Zack and Miri is at least funny.(typed all of this with my cell phone )

#5 ·
Yeah, Bond can wait. They objectify women :lol. The names of some of those characters yeesh. :roll :lol

#8 ·
Well it doesn't really matter as long as she's excited to see it. The scary movie might get him some action with some arm grabbing, lol. Yeah, they are on Saw 6. They have a show on VH1 called Scream Queens where girls are auditioning to get a role in the movie. It's a funny show to watch since most of them suck.

#9 ·
I got teary-eye when I watched Zack and Miri. it was pretty romantic (believe it or not). He might get something if he gets teary-eye, right? how about seeing Milk (is it even out yet?)? I want to go see that movie. W seems ok. Religulous was great. anything but Saw.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.