1. Sorta, I dont do what it exactly describes, my problem more lies in saying very little, even to a subject i can relate.
2. yes and no. I think im over sensitive to cues, i can see reactions in peoples faces and usually pick up on the things they say (tho that all goes away when it comes to attraction), but it would appear i over estimate these cues, or it seems most people suck at these cues, like their facial expression or voice inflection indicates something other than what they are thinking/feeling. often times when this mistake happens, other people did not pick up on these cues.
3. Yes, except working relationships. I do just fine with coworkers.
4. Absolutely. From grade school till now, i have a terrrible time with verbal instructions. I usually forgot what i am told, and have to ask somebody else. and i wont compute what i am being told very fast, so if i have a question i always ask well after i was given instructions.
5. Yes, maybe its jsut me, but i always thouht it was less my problem, and more that other people are just terrible communicators. I can also have a hard time knowing what somebody 'meant' as opposed to what they say, like if they misspeak and use the wrong word. Its often hard for me to know if - they said the right word, they think they said the right word but its actually wrong, or they actually did use the wrong word, and i can come off as nitpicky about it if the words sound similar, because to me they are still completely different words.
7. a little bit, not extreme.
8. i hate the feel of paper. probably no tho, as all people seem to experience this to a small degree.
10. I dont think so, im usually very aware of the time.
So i am gonna guess im clear.