X

Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Recovery > Coping With Social Anxiety

Old 11-10-2011, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Being attracted to the impossible girl/guy?

Like Velma from Scooby Doo? I wonder why this type of girls was so common in the 70s, yet since the 80s they're not that common? I'm also attracted to 60s, 70s and 80s women as a whole -- they used to look better than girls today (or rather, I prefer the way they dressed then).
chato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Are you afraid you will not find the perfect girl/guy thiese days?

nope not really. I'm attracted to weird females that are not completely retarded. Its kinda funny when you see a normal female and then she says"I'm weird. Can you handle my weirdness" cracks me up.
fogoer03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

I think most females now look either too ****ty or too tomboyish. That's what fashionable now. Not only that in my area all of them are either making their hair pitch-black or bottle blonde. No browns, and no redheads. And I adore redheads. I wish there were some 70s-like girls around. You know, being both feminine and classy. Or at least some Velma-like nerdy/geeky girls. I mean like having glasses, being smart and bookish, and not that into computers. You know, I get the feeling those were a lot more common in the 70's for some reason.
In the 70s geeks/nerds were just people that enjoyed learning new things/readong scientific books and magazines and having higher marks. This notion started changing in the 80s, and now people think that all nerds/geeks are good at computers. Which isn't necessary true.
chato is offline   Reply With Quote