Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

anyone wannna start a friendship??

603 views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  samwise25 
#1 ·
Anybody want to start an online friendship??

Been feeling really down, could do with someone to speak with.

I'm a 25 y/o male from the UK
Posted via Mobile Device

#4 ·
I was just asking, I wouldn't want to 'demand' to be friends with anyone. Friendship isn't really friendship unless its mutual, is it?

I used to have different, big circles of friends. Some from work, others from back in school then friends from the area I live etc.. But since my depression and anxiety started I've slowly cut myself off from each and every one of them and now I'm way to anxious to initiate anything with any of them because I've not seen then for so long. The only one I did still see was my ex partner but she's recently ended our friendship so I'm just feeling a little isolated.

Ive seen other people say they've no1 to talk to and thought it would be nice for not only me, but also someone else maybe feeling isolated.
Posted via Mobile Device

#8 ·
Hey @daisywillowlilyrose thankyou :)

Ahh, I'm such a noob, I didn't even know there was a chatroom...haha.

I'll have a look for it, seek and ye shall find as they say..
I'm sure I'll find it.

Its helped me already reading threads from people in similar predicaments as myself, sometimes it can feel like you're the only person in the world going through whatever it is you're going through.
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.