Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Staying at beach for one night?

438 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Zizo15 
#1 ·
I was thinking later this summer I'd like to stay at the beach for a bit like I did when I was a kid. It's like $140 a night now at most places, the cheapest I could find was $99. Do you think one night is enough to really enjoy it? I was thinking I could take a Friday off of work, drive there after work on Thursday afternoon/evening and spend Thursday night there. That seems too short. Maybe drive there Friday morning, swim/walk the beach for afternoon, eat dinner somewhere that evening/sleep. Then I could spend Saturday morning swimming and come home Saturday afternoon/evening.

It's just tricky as most places you can't check in until 2 pm and have to check out by 11 am. I think two nights might be too much, don't really need two full days there I don't think, especially alone? When I was a kid we usually went for two or three nights, but it was way cheaper, like $40-50/night back then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.