Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Is this going to go away?

2K views 51 replies 13 participants last post by  sail to the moon 
#1 · (Edited)
Some guy has been watching me through my phone and computer since 2006? It's a guy I know, I met him in 2008, lives 10 hours away, he was trolling on this forum a year ago when he got pissed off enough to let me know he hacked my computer a year ago. That's what the pictures he posted on instagram are suggesting anyways - 2006. I feel like he's really obsessed with whatever he is doing and I don't like it that I don't have anyone to talk to about it without him watching me. I watch lots of korean shows since like 7 years ago and apparently he's been watching me enough to be fluent in that? I don't get it. I didn't really see him much today messing with me but he posted a picture of some guy in a room that looks exactly like my bathroom on instagram - it's on a celebrities instagram that I followed. Like at least half of his posts are fake now I think. That's what he does....posts fake pictures everywhere youtube, twitter, instagram, forums.

I don't see how he posts that stuff and all the posts look legitimate but I know the picture and posts are fake and then he sends it to everyone else's phone and computer that I talk to too so they don't believe me and the school and libraries. Plus I'm googling pictures of what was it - turtles? adult coloring pages and then its all turtles and the same camera I was coloring at the hospital which I was in because of him shows up in the search results so I don't get it, did he have someone watching me there? then there are pictures and videos that look like the homeless shelter I was in the day I got out of the hospital posted on the sites he keeps messing with, and I know he hacked the school computers and cameras cause he put stuff online letting me know he did...Plus when I looked into the school computer lab he changed the picture on the login screen on ALL of the computers to the same one he kept changing mine to at home to let me know he's in there too. So I'm just sitting there peering through the glass seeng 20 or 30 screens with that picture. It was really creepy walking around campus at like 5 or 6 am seeing that. And that picture always creeped me out when I saw it at home too. It's like a picture inside a cave or cove and a tide is coming up and you feel like you're going to drown if you stay in the cave. The other day he put a picture where the water line is above the cave, so it's flooded and you can see the moon in the picture.

I've never had a picture on the Windows login screen go back to a previous one until this happened and now it happen all the time. I can't take screenshots of those though obviously.

Only time I saw something different was when I was at my sisters house and I connected to her neighbors wifi on one of her devices, same stuff just a few pictures hadn't been added since i guess she hadn't connected to her own wifi with it for a while.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hmm did you hurt him or something? Why would he do this? But he must be a good hacker to do all that.

#11 ·
Obviously I don't have a good relationship with them, they already assumed I was crazy since this stuff was making me super paranoid and I looked and sounded crazy but I have other stuff going on causing that probably. Some people told me to go to state police because the cops here suck which is true but anyway.

He posts stuff saying he's going to leave a lot. He likes posting "leaves" a lot lol. Those are the IGs that I keep checking that he keeps messing with me on. I wouldn't be looking at them otherwise.

Also that bright red posts says under the picture of the guy with the sticker on his face says "hello" in bright red lights. that hyunmq had a post that looked like it said "good times" in korean like that (red lights over a brick wall) but he deleted it. The hello goes back to the statue post. They were sing adele "hello" in the comments.

the one on the couch says a1 on the bottom it right before he started doing it all this crazy stuff to my computer and mind****ing with me. "a" is some fake follower i had following me. some teenage hacker girl, the profiles dont exist anymore. there was a fake twitter and facebook profile for her too.

Attachments

#9 ·
I just assumed he hated me at first, i mean he probably he did to do all that, and that's why he did this, then I figured out he was jealous. And stuff about revenge keeps popping up so I have no idea if that's true or not but the stuff he did is really hateful...I said something like "will you sleep with me" on someone's instagram ( don't ask long story) and he started yelling at me on an account that's made to look similar to the account he posted that statue of...and then there's this rolex watch with the same time of my comment on it titled "coca cola" i told people that probably means CCC-LA like see see la. "la" is me because he's putting all this lulu lala elelel lolo stuff lalaland stuff all over the place and right after i made a comment about how i hated that watch on his IG a post that pops up that says "333c" and then he's wearing a shirt the next day at the airport and there's a red piece of fabric pinned to it that says "333c" then he posted another picture on another forum of some guy with the same pinned thing on the guys shirt that says 32c so I guess it's a joke that it's his bra size

Now there's a post that actually says "Ceci-Cela" or something written on one of the instagrams that he keeps posting on. Actually that's the instagram of the guy who own's the clothing company of the clothes he keeps editing. It's written like cocacola and says something like make and sell since 2006 in Korean...or maybe he's selling my videos I just thought of that now since I'm slow...

not like there's no money to be made in voyeurism and hacked webcams. it happens to thousands of people.

#10 ·
I already did that and funny thing is same day I did it, on that guys IG is a picture with a sticker over his head, the same type you would use to cover your webcam with. I don't know why dumbasses cops and doctors with their flip phones think this all a coincidence and I'm schizophrenic. What a joke.

Anyway he started being nice to me for a few months highlighting stuff when I googled questions online and trying to guide me to places I was supposed to go to in the game I was playing plus he posted stuff letting me know who he is. He didn't have to post that Ceci-Cela post or that "in the heights" letting me know it was him. Or that A1 picture, where one of the guys was wearing a shirt with a naked girl on it that also said "A1" to let me know he was just editing their clothes in the videos.

#8 ·
Yes they did MISdiagnose me with schizophrenia at some hospital...it only took the doctor like 2 seconds of looking at me to do that and that psychiatrist loves putting everyone on there on antipsychotics. I was already on them from him when I was there 5 years ago for cutting my arm which wasn't a suicide attempt either but everyone believes it is because if you go to the ER and your arm is cut near your wrist they just send you to the psychiatric hospital and put in your medical history i bet to that it was even though you told them it wasn't and my mom tells everyone I tried to kill myself even though I tell her over and over I didn't try to kill myself, how is this similar lol.

....and nobody investigated if my computer is hacked or not they just assumed immediately when i said these pictures and videos ( I didn't show them any videos just a couple pictures on instagram) and I was terrified because he was trying to scare me and has people in my house and outside driving by taking pictures of me and banging on my windows to scare me back in May and like i said i knew who the guy is and this **** is ruining my life. i just heard my dumbass mother talking about how i have something incurable that's never going to go away on the phone to someone like she's the one who's hearing voices and telling me she thinks I'm going to hurt her...she has paranoia lmao. I really don't need her using this to project on to me like she has done her whole life. i don't understand why this guy is so hateful and jealous that he's trying to ruin my life like this. yeah he's really good at hacking. he told me graduated a year early from high schooland his IQ his like 160 something. I used to play Wow with him and he got me the username intimation and he was using the names "justcurtains" and "backstage". Intimation means "hint" get it? he was doing this **** back then. First he was using the name "netcrash" then he switched it up.

my counselor who i've been seeing for months believes me so....

I found this article on Vice https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...-through-webcam-police-can-do-little-about-it

It was pretty similar what he did to me and he posted Joker stuff too on my computer. I wonder if that's him because the similarity? He caught me going at it and posted a picture of a statue in the same position I was in while I was masturbating and I was really going at it because I had some hormonal inbalance for like a month and my sex drive was about as high as humanly possible. I remember waking up reeking, and my mother would come in my room complaining about body odor all the time...really weird stuff going on probably hormonal...Anyway that Joker stuff was really similar, made me wonder if it was him.

He even posted it was jealousy on the instagram he keeps posting on and I already knew that about him. There's an article on line about him that says the cops are looking for him because he punched some guy for looking at his girlfriend and I remember similar stuff when I was with him. Dude is angry, impusive and jealous and knows a lot about computers and hacking

#14 ·
This guy he was pretending to be him. I said "who are you" out loud and the description changed to jae right after i scrolled back up to the top. That's who he was pretending to be when he yelled at me. Like I said the page was made to look similar to his real one. Later on while I was in the university library, they added that unknown part and he posted a hint that was him (the real guy on it).

Attachments

#15 ·
if i thought people were hacking me, i'd be quite upset too.

last night there was a spider in my room. i let it stay there, but i kept freaking out that there was a spider crawling on me... my sheet touched my arm and i was certain it must be a spider - twice. even though i knew it was over by the sink...

#17 ·
No, I got bored and and started trying to learn korean because I watched their tv shows for years so I followed some musicians on IG. He's just making it look like they posted stuff they didn't post. Like I said it's a guy I knew since I was a teenager online who hacked my computer and phone. I met him when I was 18. He's American, not Korean. I don't think you read everything.

#22 ·
There are ways of getting in right away. I researched it although it's probably not common and this guy isn't a script kid and lots of stuff he does is more complicated than what an average hacker would do. I looked into him because I was curious about him and it looked like he was trying to start his own social media site at one point even. Actually I'm surprised nobody has yet been curious (or courteous) enough to check those IGs to see if the pictures exist instead of just accusing me of being schizophrenic.

Also the guy put stuff on my computer to let me know it was a prank. And he I said he was being NICE to me for 3 or 4 months on here so how is that paranoid? Excuse me. I was playing a game and watching a show with the title "sorry" in it and he kept minimizing and highlighting the word sorry repeatedly, and did other things to say sorry like opening up youtube videos with the title,etc And kept helping me in my game few a few months telling me where to go and highlighting stuff. He did lots of stuff to help me after i got out the hospital. All that **** he did to scare me lasted maybe a month out of the 12 he's been messing with me. Like I said it was a prank, and yeah I've had hormonal, neurological problems that cause thinking and reasoning problems pretty severely actually especially right when that started happening. It doesn't matter if it's unlikely, unlikely things happen and everything he did is possible. I mean caller id spoofing, etc, changing stuff on websites - an experienced web designer and programmer, has been hacking since he was a teenager, probably very high iq.

I mean I post a few pictures and people are like "its a coincidence" but i really don't have time or the willpower to post the hundreds of pictures here. Also theres a limit to how much I CAN post so I just try to summarize, then. Yeah it's pretty easy to say 3 or 4 or 10 pictures is a coincidence lol. That's what I did at first before he started ****ing with my pc hardcore.

Anyway I just got upset because he posted a picture that looked like that guy in a room that looked like my bathroom after he was acting like he was going to go and got upset and posted this topic. I haven't seen him as much the last few days. He was gone a week during Christmas but otherwise I've seen him everyday, communicating with me since he did all that stuff - flooding all the sites i go to and changing stuff on them, hacking all my emails, and flooding my IG with fake followers letting me know he knows stuff about me.

#23 ·
this stuff is sort of embarrassing because i was following that korean boyband and on their fansites and he was making fun of me for being old and following it but anyway. he likes photoshopping their hats and i see that stuff everywhere all over twitter and ig and youtube, even the foreign sites it will show up the same. that third one says "overtraffic". he did it when i was looking at their stuff 'cause like i said he was posting all that "leaves", "Moon", "door" stuff everywhere. it says "new ave" on his hat. get it? Moon = Door in Korean. that last one is funny and i just noticed it says "ohdeelia" like similar to my last name and yoohoohoo or something like that.

Attachments

#24 ·
illuminati :rolleyes:

1st one with eye in triangle, today, obviously photoshopped, look at the uneven eyes
2nd one, uploaded after i got out the hospital iirc
3rd one: "today i will set my feelings, towards happiness i will go - manhwa alice in wonderland" "don't hurt be happy " is the caption although he changed the translation. he likes to mess with the translation sites i use to communicate with me too. very nice a book written by a schizo author.

4th one uploaded after i made a comment on this sites saying how i felt like he was two people, long time ago

Attachments

#26 ·
Only you can know for certain. Look for evidence. BELIEFS ARE NOT evidence.

You got to find real evidence, like a camera or something.

Contrary to popular belief what your mind says is NOT ALWAYS correct.

Check Eckhart Tolle or noah Elkrief on youtube

#28 ·
weird stuff...leaves. yeah i need to brush my teeth more. he's paying enough attention to know that clearly. i didn't really want to post pictures of that girls ig...i'm not sure i'd say she was a celebrity and she doesn't have a verified account so i stopped myself from doing it but i don't really care right now.

Attachments

#31 ·
1. is this photoshop? caption or something like that because i still hadn't figured out what was going on by june i guess
2. "find the hidden picture" caption, posted after i started randomly putting objects around my room to figure out where a camera was if there was one.

Attachments

#33 ·
Now this post on march 14 weirded me out. It's captioned "hodori" which is the mascot for 1988 seoul olympics. I used a translation chrome addon, double clicked on it and it said "lake" instead of hodori and i'm pretty sure he did that and has done that since to communicate with me since then. i think its like a catfish joke, either because he was catfishing me or because i changed my name and age on my profile to something it wasn't.. So i saw a picture of that tiger from "life of pi" pop up on that onehallyu forum and i was like "ooh he posted that tiger on march 14, pi day" but nobody noticed it in the comments section so i was like "why am i the only one noticing this?" so easily And the funny thing is there are people who actually do spend a lot of time analyzing his posts trying to link him to people.

Now I also saw someone mention "dori" in the comments like that fish and i was looking at the girls page, the olympic swimmer jeong darae, because someone mentioned how one of his probably fake pictures looked like some of hers. So I was like oh this is about his girlfriend or something he's hodori and she's dori? lmao so i said something about that and then she deleted the picture of herself wearing this fish thing on her head so i was like "wtf is she reading what i'm posting?" and that's not the first time that had happened btw, that's why i kept looking at her profile because i was seeing weird stuff on it. later on there was another picture of her with this fish plushie hat thing covering her head and she was walking by a lake but it was deleted.

Also that tiger picture with the netting picture was posted right after i said "are you on the prowl still" because one of his probably fake pictures said something like "searching for women" in french. Someone said "eye of the tiger" under that picture of the tiger with netting, now later on i made a comment under one his posts and i was "whoever said eye of the tiger wasn't lying" and this post got deleted along with some other ones, like when i said i was going crazy cause all his posts were about me, he deleted that one too and then posted a picture of his dog with sunglasses that said "crazy" right after i said it, and his reflection is in the glasses like the posts where he's saying he's paying attention to me. i saw that repeatedly, pictures of people's reflection in glass windows. k'

https://www.thoughtco.com/cherchez-la-femme-sexist-french-expression-1368635

Now I thought that was really strange and unlike him but people were talking about it on the forums and i suspect those posts were fake now too. anyway...this was right around his paris louis vuitton trip at the louvre (LV lol)

So around that time that "pimousse" from paris looked at my profile on that site (see the pi?) as you can see down there which for some reason i was stupid enough to think that was just a coincidence back then. I think a while later, i started to think it was him, i messaged them and it was like i was talking to myself, like someone pretending to be me. but i thought it was that celebrity lurking around the site because they didn't even have any posts and nobody had looked at my profile for months anyway because i wasn't really posting back then either so all of a sudden people start looking at my profile right when he starts messing with me.

Now I was looking at wikipedia, because i was like why is he obsessed with that book, and why did he really go to paris and this just weirded me out

"The narrator describes how he acquired his full name, Piscine Molitor Patel, as a tribute to the swimming pool in France. After hearing schoolmates tease him by transforming the first name into "Pissing", he establishes the short form of his name as "Pi" when he starts secondary school."

and i keep hearing about how "sehun is swimming" all the time and there's that girl he is linked to i guess and something weird happened where one of her posts got flooded with some rude *** comments after i made a comment and i think he is effing with me making it look like i caused that but who knows. i think the post and comments are all fake now but at the same time i dont understand how they could be because there's like 3000 mostly in a foreign language. that happened back in january when she posted a picture of him and that beatburgerjae liked it so i don't know if that actually happened, if it's a fake story he made up (probably not since i've seen video clips of them saying sehun is swimming) but that's probably where he got the idea to pretend to be that beatburgerjae guy.

Attachments

#36 ·
Do this...

In case there is a key logger on your devices, go to another computer (at a library or something ) and change all your passwords. Even better would be to close existing accounts.

Get a new computer, phone, etc.
Yeah i bought a new phone and he was in it right away. I'm sitting there reading something with the title "internet 2" when i wasn't even connected to wifi and he's increasing and decreasing the brightness on my screen, stuff like that, and since i know he's in my mother's phone and tablets and stuff and probably my grandparents and sisters, i don't really see how that helps. i don't see why it matters if there's a keylogger in my computer since he's not logging into my accounts, except that one day last year where he just logged into everything to scare me.

#43 ·
These posts here seriously make no sense. Like that last post I made before today on this thread...that post on that fan forum with the wrong instagram handle of the guy in that group...posted the day after I made this thread...like it was made to help me or something. And nobody in that thread was like "hey! that's not Chanyeol's IG, his is "pcy" not "pcg", it must be fake!" That' what you would expect to see. They just made comments like it was real lmao.

I feel like people aren't even reading and looking at those pictures if they still think this stuff is fake. It's so so obvious it's real. It's like he made that fake IG post to help me and people still aren't getting it. At this point I dont think they ever will.

Can't believe I'm the one being accused of being irrational.

#44 ·
I should clarify that I don't think you are making it up, I believe you are seeing the things you say you are, it's just that from a technical point of view I can see simple explanations for everything that you're worried about and I can guarantee it's not happening because of a hacker. I hope you get some help though.

#45 ·
Ok, this is insane, lmao, thanks. I can guarantee you it is because of a hacker but thanks.

If you want to believe you are right there are reasons why you are right especially when you're not the one seeing the stuff i see almost everyday.

#46 ·
well i just felt like like recording this somewhere and I know there's nothing anyone is gonna believe me now after everyone called me schizophrenic and even the self-professed security expert did the same thing. Anyway, that's the post where he yelled at me and my comment (which i deleted) was the same time as the picture of coca-cola rolex watch. Now I had a feeling that was a guy and not some teenage girl like 99.99% of the posts on his ig are.

Originally that person yelling at me was called Beatburgeriae similar to the Beatburgerjae IG handle and the profile was made to look similar to his.

I said he was pretending to be that guy...he's the stage director, choreographer for the company they work at. Now it looks like some teenage girl owns the account instead, but i'd say it's just another fake profile.

When I tried to scroll up to take a screenshot of that it got cut off so this is one I took months ago. It won't let me see the post where I got yelled at anymore when I go to his IG.

Anyway, like I said, someone was jealous imo, like before I just thought this person hates me.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.