X

Download the SAS Android App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

X

Download the SAS iPhone App

Or switch to mobile version of the forums

Help/FAQLog InJoin SAS
Go Back   Social Anxiety Forum > Discussion > General Discussion

Old 09-16-2011, 09:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default I can't stop eating recently

I've been eating so damn much lately. I can't stop! My stomach is endless and needy and it wants wants WANTS! It makes my jaws hurt and my guts cringe! Oh the humility! Oh the oatmeal, rice, green beans, spaghetti, pumpkin pie cupcake, diet coke and 2 breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds earlier! Wth stomach? Come on dude, work with me here! I'm feeding you now stop being so damn hungry! No, I'm not ready for a diet *******.... I don't need a diet!

Oh yeah, two cones of .50 ice cream from McDonalds too. Stoned cashier gave it to me.... "here ya gooooo duuuuudddeeeee....." "uh, wait.... oh, yeah... you had two ,right?" "oh, alright...let me see.... yeah, here is an extra napkin"

Thing is, I could of eaten more today if I really wanted to satisfy my hunger. Crazy. Been like this for the last couple days. Don't get it. I'm always hungry!

Really, all high in calories but not too much I guess now I read back on it... but still...hungry all day...
bwidger85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:32 PM   #2 (permalink)

There's a lot of literature out there on compulsive eating. If you really want to know why it's happening. I have the same habit so I just try to eat as many fruits and veggies as I can.
luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

Once you stretch out your stomach with a large meal or multiple meals too close together you will feel hungry even when your stomach is just down to normal size. If you can force yourself to fast for a day and it will probably reset so you don't feel hungry until your stomach is actually empty. Meds and lack of sleep can also cause unending hunger. They are still researching why less sleep causes more desire for food and tolerance for larger meals.

http://www.ladyjayes.com/bringonrain.html
Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:18 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akane View Post
Once you stretch out your stomach with a large meal or multiple meals too close together you will feel hungry even when your stomach is just down to normal size. If you can force yourself to fast for a day and it will probably reset so you don't feel hungry until your stomach is actually empty. Meds and lack of sleep can also cause unending hunger. They are still researching why less sleep causes more desire for food and tolerance for larger meals.
Food coma does the trick when I can't sleep ;p
JenN2791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:26 AM   #5 (permalink)

Ever watch super size me? He get's hungry like an hour after each meal. It's because sugar is real addicting & junk in general isn't that satisfying. Drink a cup of coffee, that always fills me up for hours, completely stops hunger.
sas111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:43 AM   #6 (permalink)

I relate! I am so hungry all of the time yet I feel fat and bloated.

Tapeworm perhaps!
Dan iel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #7 (permalink)

I can relate. I even work at McDonalds, but I never eat anything there. Believe me, you wouldn't either if you saw that sh*t.
I think with me it's like the whole 'emotional' eating. I do it like once a week now, I used to have more control. Funny thing is, I never gain any weight.
If it helps at all, I'm a pretty small guy and what you said you ate, I could likely eat twice that. :/
NE1CME is offline   Reply With Quote